Where's the party at?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Buck Dandy

Where's the party at?

Post by Buck Dandy »

New guy in town, training music in Trinsic, and lemme tell you, that town is dead. I saw one person yesterday. Where's the party at? I'm old(er), but still like to cut up. Just looking for a place to jam that isn't so isolated.

Buck Dandy

Re: Where's the party at?

Post by Buck Dandy »

I see everyone looking in. Damn, y'all could atleast have swung by and offered a fake gate to moonglow or something, and then pked me as a welcome. Bad form I say, bad form...

Tom

Post by Tom »

Mglow, WBB and sometimes Minoc. Server is in a lull atm due to summer. Should pick back up in Winter.

Diego Arthur

Post by Diego Arthur »

I am also in Trinsic. Saw you walking around.

The city sure is dead, but today I was roleplaying with three guys making campfires near the entrance.

It was fun.

Cullinarn

Post by Cullinarn »

Tom wrote:Mglow, WBB and sometimes Minoc. Server is in a lull atm due to summer. Should pick back up in Winter.
^^ This

I honestly have no idea why this happens. Back the day, we were all about getting online in the summer, after school was over (heck, we waited for it). :lol: I realize that most of us no longer have "school," and that it is pleasant outside, but it does seem odd that so many people quit, entirely, for the summer, with the exception of refreshing their houses. Still, that is the case; wait until late August/ early September. People will start filtering in around then. :P
Cullinarn
Founder
The House of Oor'tael