First Step in New Lands

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
SaigoMai

First Step in New Lands

Post by SaigoMai »

Hey there everyone, was looking for something to do in my spare time waiting for Elder Scrolls Online(we will see a real MMO again?!) to come out. I never did play Ultima back in the day however I played a similar game called Tibia which was adhered to quite a few aspects of Ultima both being around the same time. Been checking now and again since then for a MMO that was worth playing to no avail, probably like most people here. One way or another I ended up here heh o_o.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello, completely new so things are a bit overwhelming haha. Anyways my in-game name is Mai if anyone wants to chat.

Apocalypse

Re: First Step in New Lands

Post by Apocalypse »

Welcome to UO! Learning this game can be extremely difficult. In case you haven't seen it yet, this is a good place to start: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7418

shonnie53
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by shonnie53 »

hey welcome, if you need help learning or a place to macro let me know I have small houses that you can use.
Xandy
*F*
(look for the tag for the real Xandy)
Xandy

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

If you never played UO, and you liked Tibia, then you are in for a real treat.