New player saying Hello

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Marlic

New player saying Hello

Post by Marlic »

Hello all.

I'm an returning UO-player, but new on this shard. Seems like a very good old school replica :)

I enjoy adventure, treasure hunting, housing, crafting and dungeon crawling.. and some roleplay. Pvp is boring and I don't like it.

Yesterday I run across an orc and he "had some fun with me" wich ment first killing me and then bringing me back to life. Ohboy, we sure had some fun! :P Anyhow, he had a friend named Menk who was very kind and friendly and helped me. Big thanks again Menk! :mrgreen:

I'm looking for a friendly none pvp guild.

Cheers from Sweden/ Marlic

Capitalist

Re: New player saying Hello

Post by Capitalist »

Menk is like the forum Aladdin, so he'll see this too. Welcome to UOSA.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Vega wrote:Menk is like the forum Aladdin, so he'll see this too. Welcome to UOSA.
lol :P

Welcome Marlic, this is a good guy, I hope you enjoy your UOSA adventure, and for anyone looking for a cool new player, send this guy a pm :)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

DwMcAliley

Post by DwMcAliley »

The Vale is a new rp guild that is gettin up and running. Right now I have a tower that is public south of Spirituality. Come by and say hello some time.

The Roof Top Tavern is open any time to anyone. I'm working on getting a permanent bar tender, but haven't found one yet....

Anyway, stop on by.

Zeddar is the leader of The Vale.... keep an eye out for him.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

DwMcAliley wrote:The Vale is a new rp guild that is gettin up and running. Right now I have a tower that is public south of Spirituality. Come by and say hello some time.

The Roof Top Tavern is open any time to anyone. I'm working on getting a permanent bar tender, but haven't found one yet....

Anyway, stop on by.

Zeddar is the leader of The Vale.... keep an eye out for him.
Good to see a new rp guild!
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Leiz

Post by Leiz »

Hi Menkura

I'm an returning UO-player too. I played on OSI and is getting sick of the trammel and felucca stuff

Perhaps we can adventure together in game or train together.

Cheers from Leiz / Jester Crown