Hello from the mountains!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Hegyi Ember

Hello from the mountains!

Post by Hegyi Ember »

My name is Hegyi Ember, and I am new to this Second Age(not new to Sosaria,however.)I am a man of the mountains, and I will die to protect them! I would love to get to know everyone (good and bad characters) as I love a good fight at any time. I am friendly to all, and I like to RP protecting the innocent, upholding the law, and I will justly bring down evil with my own hand.
Ye've ne'er walked the toughest of roads, if ye've ne'er walked the mountains. - Hegyi Ember

Bixby Legbone

Re: Hello from the mountains!

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Hegyi Ember wrote:My name is Hegyi Ember, and I am new to this Second Age(not new to Sosaria,however.)I am a man of the mountains, and I will die to protect them! I would love to get to know everyone (good and bad characters) as I love a good fight at any time. I am friendly to all, and I like to RP protecting the innocent, upholding the law, and I will justly bring down evil with my own hand.
Welcome to the shard!

If you are looking for a guild to join, I recommend NEW.

Hegyi Ember

Re: Hello from the mountains!

Post by Hegyi Ember »

I am already there sir :D
Ye've ne'er walked the toughest of roads, if ye've ne'er walked the mountains. - Hegyi Ember