PK central tonight!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Zandas

PK central tonight!

Post by Zandas »

So I have been messing around on my dexer tonight and holy crap! PK galore! Covetus liches are a sure fire way to get ganked! Ever time I head down there about 4-10 minutes later BAM PK's. First round I did not recall or write down the names. Second Happy Face N-R, Eminem- Failed. Third Icon-Failed. Fourth Meta Phor and Happy face--- Got me. C'mon guys! Can't a guy just get a little farming in? Maybe post your bed times? You are just mean! :P

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PK central tonight!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I love the name Meta Phor good job, is it coincidence the one named Happy Face with higher dex lives?

You see them running what are you doing? Timing spells and weapons? You see you have neither the time for any or both.

PK's are not tourney, fielder.

They escape too often. Speed up your kills, your mana is hardly ever depleted. Magic has replaced your weapon have faith in your brawn. Meditating in combat on the field should give you a dunce hat. Pick up the pace, make your time worth keeping. The slightest pause gives room for recall.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Zandas

Post by Zandas »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I love the name Meta Phor good job, is it coincidence the one named Happy Face with higher dex lives?

You see them running what are you doing? Timing spells and weapons? You see you have neither the time for any or both.

PK's are not tourney, fielder.

They escape too often. Speed up your kills, your mana is hardly ever depleted. Magic has replaced your weapon have faith in your brawn. Meditating in combat on the field should give you a dunce hat. Pick up the pace, make your time worth keeping. The slightest pause gives room for recall.

Was that a poem?
A way of life?
I like it lol...

Zandas

Post by Zandas »

Eminem is still patrolling covetus lich spawn if anyone is interested.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I'm pretty sure archaicsubrosa77 took some LSD about 5 hours ago....

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

Rose wrote:I'm pretty sure archaicsubrosa77 took some LSD about 5 hours ago....

I think he drops before every forum response.
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp