Yet another newbie veteran

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
SeTiDaYeTi

Yet another newbie veteran

Post by SeTiDaYeTi »

Hey guys,

I rolled my first char here two weeks ago (mage/provo, usual combo I assume). After some intense forum lurking and major unattended provocation macroing, at last I'm kind of ready to mess a little around.

A shorty bio: I stared UO OSI on Catksills back in February 1998. Moved to Europa in 1999 as the shard launched (I'm Italian and ping was THE big deal back then, as you clearly know). I sort of left OSI with a "for good" idea in mind shorly after Diablo 2, ehm, AoS landed, around mid 2003. I resumed playing on OSI in late 2007, on and off till last year.

Up to now: I love he shard, the era accuracy mission, the griefing, the risk of getting pked, and all that brutal realism that made this game so great before Renaissance hit.

See you around!
Last edited by SeTiDaYeTi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bixby Legbone

Re: Yet another newbie veteran

Post by Bixby Legbone »

SeTiDaYeTi wrote:Hey guys,

I rolled my first char here two weeks ago (mage/provo, usual combo I assume). After some intense forum lurking and major unattended provocation macroing, at last I'm kind of ready to mess a little around.

A shorty bio: I stared UO OSI on Catksills back in February 1998. Moved to Europa in 1999 as the shard launched (I'm Italian and ping was a big deal back then, as you clearly know). I sort of left OSI with a "foor good" idea in mind shorly after Diablo 2, ehm, AoS landed, around mid 2003. I resumed playing on OSI in late 2007, on and off till last year.

Up to now: I love he shard, the era accuracy mission, the griefing, the risk of getting pked, and all that brutal realism that made this game so great before Renaissance hit.

See you around!

Hail and well met! Welcome to our shard. Hope to see you in game!

The Drake

Post by The Drake »

Cats vet as well, good to have ya!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Im a Catskills vet too.

What were you guys names back then?>
I was KOrN (I was 14 when I made that guy cut me some slack), Mario, Menkaure, and my dexxer in later years, Vegas.

My brothers were Whosyadaddy, Breon Scott, and his wife Devlyn, and their friend Herbman Potts.

Any of those names sound familliar? I ran around with the Trinsic pk/West entrance gang(Archangel, Mighty Mo, Salvator/Number Four, Sir Jeff, etc)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Im a Catskills vet too.

What were you guys names back then?>
I was KOrN (I was 14 when I made that guy cut me some slack), Mario, Menkaure, and my dexxer in later years, Vegas.

My brothers were Whosyadaddy, Breon Scott, and his wife Devlyn, and their friend Herbman Potts.

Any of those names sound familliar? I ran around with the Trinsic pk/West entrance gang(Archangel, Mighty Mo, Salvator/Number Four, Sir Jeff, etc)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish