Orcs?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Slavik

Orcs?

Post by Slavik »

Are there still orcs around that have taken over the Yew Orcs fort? I just started this server and havent seen any. Looks like I joined a slowly dieing server. Any roleplayers around still?

Capitalist

Re: Orcs?

Post by Capitalist »

Bloodrok got trammel, they quit after years of homosexual service. Yew orcs wanted trammel after like 1 day of playing, got lol'd all the way home.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Slavik

Post by Slavik »

I guess I can see why the server is dieing.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Because trammel isn't here. I get it. World of Warcraft still exists.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Yea take your March 20 joining ass somewhere else if you don't like it here. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. This is a real shard.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

The orc fort got destroyed during an event, it wasn't ever re-built. The orcs kind of just left after that, and the orcs at the Yew fort played for a month or so, and quit.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket