Pokes her head in...

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
LessZoa

Pokes her head in...

Post by LessZoa »

... she seems a bit shy, quiet. Her dark eyes peer from the pale face framed by dark auburn braids to see who is drinking what. Should any notice the diminutive female, she nods slightly to them from the threshold - dark eyes full of serious knowledge and mirthful mischief. Taking a few small steps in, she changes her mind and turns abruptly back to the door. Disappearing in the wilderness of Yew, she decides to hone her skills before making herself better known.

Syphilis_Jack

Re: Pokes her head in...

Post by Syphilis_Jack »

Eh, what? Come on in, drink up lass! Er... where did she go? Ah well... more booze for me...
I can't stand.. to see my own reflection, 'cause I see the monster they tell me that I am...

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Syphilis_Jack wrote:Eh, what? Come on in, drink up lass! Er... where did she go? Ah well... more booze for me...
Guessing she dodged a bullet, seeing that a dude named Syphilis Jack was waiting for her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Syphilis_Jack

Post by Syphilis_Jack »

Nothing a greater cure potion cannot take care of!
I can't stand.. to see my own reflection, 'cause I see the monster they tell me that I am...

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Just the head...