New UOSA Player - Veteran UO Player

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Scrapper06

New UOSA Player - Veteran UO Player

Post by Scrapper06 »

Hi all!

My name is Jamie and I am from Ohio and I am an old school OSI player (Great Lakes - 98-03, Chesapeake 03-04). I have played a bit of UOSA in the past, but not much. I am looking to set some roots here as I have always loved this era the most and am tired of all of the current MMOs that keep sucking me in that I feel like I don't even enjoy yet still play them.

I'm looking for a bit of help (not required, though!), even just someone to sell ingots/boards to so I can keep macroing up my bard. I was mining and selling things to vendors which allowed me to buy some regs but I stupidly fell for a purposely mis-labeled runebook scam right next to the brit moongate and wasted the last of my stashes.

I am looking forward to running into everyone here eventually and plan on sticking around for a while. I really love the era accuracy that was strived for here so kudos to everyone involved in making this shard what it is.

Thanks in advance for reading this and any help I may receive from this post.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: New UOSA Player - Veteran UO Player

Post by Roser »

Welcome back!

I suggest hanging out in IRC, its a great place to initiate trades and acquire the things you need. It's also loaded with hilarity.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

There's only room enough for one Skrappa around these parts.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

I suggest you reach out the goblins of this shard. They're known for two things: their greed and their generosity.

I am their ambassador. Contact me on IRC!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

If ash doesn’t get to you first, you can hit me up in IRC (Eomin). I’ll get you a proper runebook and 15 mark scrolls with a rune to a rune library so we can build whatever runebook you got scammed out of. I’ve always got armor sets, gold, and scrolls lying around for those in need. That Brit guy is well known for his scam vendor. There’s another scam vendor at Trinny moongate to watch out for as well. I think they are both called out in the "player run vendors" section of the trade forum.

I can take whatever ingots/boards off your hands for quick cash. I usually pay 5 GP per ingot, and 3 GP per board. New people I usually pay 8 & 4 on the first few thousand to help them build that first stash.

There are two tourney’s tonight (one of them is Ash’s), so I’ll have some availability when I’m not getting by butt kicked by the pros. I can give you a ride (gate) if you want to check them out.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Ill Gates wrote:There's only room enough for one Skrappa around these parts.

Ya we will just call this new guy non-dushebag Skrappa

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I'll buy any ingots boards as well to help out new player.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg