Greetings.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Nujabes

Greetings.

Post by Nujabes »

Hello everyone! Quick Bio: Started playing UO back in 97' till 2001. My shards were Pacific and Legends. My main character's names on Pac and Legends were: Weltall and Raistlin the Bard. I've been playing on UO:SA here and there for lil' over 6 years now. Always been a fan of T2A, it was an awesome addition to UO back in the day. I stopped playing the official OSI servers when the 3D client was being released. I don't know why it took me so long to finally post here but I just wanted to say, "Hello" and I'll see you all in game sometime.

-Nujabes

Capitalist

Re: Greetings.

Post by Capitalist »

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Nujabes

Post by Nujabes »

I'm melting like a snow cone in Phoenix. Thanks Capitalist.

teribadactyl

Post by teribadactyl »

konnichiwa, jun seba

Nujabes

Post by Nujabes »

It is always nice to meet a fellow fan of the late Nujabes. Although I am not Japanese, just merely a fan, doumo arigatou and konnichiwa to you as well Teribadactyl. :)