Put Your Character's "Personalities" Here!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Put Your Character's "Personalities" Here!

Post by Mephistopheles »

BOOSH
Last edited by Mephistopheles on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Alec Empire

Re: Put Your Character's "Personalities" Here!

Post by Alec Empire »

Alec Empire: Will kill and/or die for cheese. Any kind or form, shape or race of cheese. Ever since he was a boy cheese logs were his only source of comfort and joy while his mother brutaly beat his 83 year old cheese miner father with bags filled with rubarb. If you present him with cheese he will most likely do anything you wish, unless he has already gorged himself. Cheese abuse will send Alec into a berzerker rage and he will quickly fill a bag with rubarb and beat you with it whilst screaming " YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS!!"