New (to this shard) Player looking for an RP guild.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
shadowdark

New (to this shard) Player looking for an RP guild.

Post by shadowdark »

Hello there, just found UOSA recently, and even though I've only been in game a few hours, I like what I've experienced so far. I started playing UO on Great Lakes right around the time they changed the starting gold form 100 to 1000, and have been on and off since.

I'm looking for an RP focused guild, the character I'm working on now: Greyman, is a ranger type, live off the land kind of fellow. Good with a bow, can make his own clothing and armor, and bandage his own wounds. I'd like to really get into it and have him be a camper/cooker as well, but for now He's more combat oriented.

Any leads are welcome, and thanks in advance. I'm on at any hours for now so send me a message here or stop me in game. Hope to hear from you soon!

Maeglin

Re: New (to this shard) Player looking for an RP guild.

Post by Maeglin »

I'm planning to start an elf guild if you're interested in that sort of thing. I'll throw up a post about it soon but I haven't gotten past training my character in the basics yet.

shadowdark

Post by shadowdark »

I may, though I usually prefer to play humans, let me know how it's going.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

moar ummies too eet, hohoho
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Acotyllo

Post by Acotyllo »

ohh, a new soul to consume?

Orcs can have the meat and bones. On second thought, we keep bones. We will need to disinfect after the orcs have touch them.

:)

Return to “Guild Recruitment”