[$$$] MERCHANT GUILD RECRUITING

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

[$$$] MERCHANT GUILD RECRUITING

Post by Wise »

http://www.UOSAMerchants.com

Keep getting PKed in Dungeons? Cant make it past the first e-bolt Hally in PvP? then [$$$] is for you!

[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen is recruiting!

Who is [$$$]?
: [$$$] is a active Merchant's guild, we work on the principle of a strong foundation of members, we sell quality products at competitive rates, we also host community events on a weekly basis, we operate out of the [$$$] Merchant District which is the whole south end of moonglow island, with out Vendor Market & Rune Tower Located on the most SW tip of the island!!

What are [$$$]'s goals and objectives?
: [$$$] strives to provide "always stocked" vendors with competitive prices, to train potential new merchants, and to provide quality guild interaction and events to the community

Where are [$$$] located? : As previously mentioned [$$$] operates out of moonglow island, come by and take a look at all the [$$$] Vendors, just keep your eyes open for the Merchant Guild House signs (like in my signature)

do I have to be a GM crafter to join [$$$]? : no! $$$ Is always welcome to new player Merchants who wish to learn the ways of the trade! Although only the most EXEPTIONAL items will be sold at the tower we have GREAT vendor spots near the gates in moonglow and all around Verity Island in high traffic zones!

.... so is that all [$$$] does? just make shit? : Hardly! [$$$] members have a wide range of characters, from Merchants, to tamers, pirates, pvper and provokers, while maintaining our vendors is of course the priority [$$$] often goes out together for some dungeon crawls, IDOC's, T2A adventures and much more, we certainly know how to have fun!

Ok, well I am sold sign me up! : Great, glad to see your interested!! PM WISE IN IRC OR FORUMS!!

If there are any more question about [$$$] please feel free to ask them here, join us in IRC Channe; #$$$ Or on the public ventrillo server, PM a $$$ member if your interested in joining the guild!
Last edited by Wise on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: [$$$] MERCHANT GUILD RECRUITING

Post by fooka03 »

Anyone that is interested in joining the guild should pm a guild member with the following questions answered:

1. What are your current trade skills and what level are they?

2. What is the location of your vendor house? (If you have one.)
If you do not own a vendor home, are you interested in starting one up in the future?

3. Are you interested in taking part in the guild's major vendor locations?

4. Will you be willing to help out in future events hosted by $$$ which may or may not include some RP elements?

5. Any further information that you think would help us to make a decision (ie: public establishment experience, being known to a current member, previously run events, etc)
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Come join the Syndicate of Successful Salesmen!!! Contact Us for more information!!

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

NEW WEBPAGE & ALWAYS RECRUITING!!!

http://www.UOSAMerchants.com

Sin Visto

Post by Sin Visto »

We want YOU! Come to Moonglow and JOIN the ranks of fellow merchants like yourself.

Floating Markets on the docks of Britain every Wednesday night!
Many events coming SOON!

JOIN us in our business endeavors and help yourself by building your own interests. Be a part of a knowledgeable team of merchants and traders!

In the Syndicate we aim to provide a home for those who wish to help themselves, and a place of business to those who want to make an honest living by means of trading and crafting.

[$$$] Always recruiting – An Equal Opportunity Syndication

Sylvester

Post by Sylvester »

I only have one char so far since i've been busy with finishing up college by the end of april, but hes a gm smith and i would like to be a part and help out (since my only char is a merchant)

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

The guild it growing amaizingly, we have a strong established group of players ready and willing to help out and craft up a storm, drop us a line in IRC Channel #$$$

$$$ is always recruiting!

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

I've been with the guild for about a month and it has been great!! Join up folks! We have some great events upcoming that you could take a larger role in with us.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Always looking for new and exciting Merchants to help us out and learn the ropes! Contact Wise In IRC or In gamechat ( ALT+T ) Or PM him here!

Dont forget to check out the upcoming Vendor Festival! http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6833

Sylvester

Post by Sylvester »

I agree, being a member is awesome. I am just looking forward to the upcoming weeks in which i'll be done with college and not having to worry about work to have time to play ;)

Avo

Post by Avo »

Hello there, I have a few questions, the First is to the person with the character named Cash, are you the same Cash from Siege Perilous?

Second, do you guys do any RP or are open to people who do RP? If so I'de like to join up.

I have a provoker (Talon Redhawk) who isn't entirely gm but I can solo dungeons and the like. I have a very wierd template which looks something like this gm music, 95 provoke(going for gm), 75 archery(going gm), 56 tactics(going gm),
Hiding 80, Magery 68(going to 80), med 70, eval int 65(going 70)

its a fun template to play in dungeons cause it doesn't waste alot of regs :) and can work well against running from pks

I also want to build a crafter with blacksmithy, alchemy, tailoring, fishing, archery, tactics, and 50magery/med to get around. Is this a decent crafting build, i never made a crafter before. I already have a character who is gm mining so i figured i'de start with 50 blacksmithy and 50 alchemy on this char to get things rolling quicker. Let me know if I qualify to join your guild, thanks.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Hail AVO!

Great Questions! While we do not force our guild to RP we definately encourage it, we are a band of merchants and playing the roll is much more fun :) we do have a few RPers already in the guild!

Your crafter build look like fun :) should turn out well! I sent you a PM with some information about joining up and getting aquainted with the rest of the guild.

I am not sure if it is the same Cash, his alternat name is Fooka, but unfortunately he has been MIA for quite some time so we fear that he has left our beloved Shard or possibly UO all together.

$$$ Is always looking for new recruits!

Stephen

Post by Stephen »

I would definitely recommend $$$, its a great guild with a bunch of great people in it.
Proud merchant of $$$

Progressive Libertarianism - At the forefront of freedom
http://progressivelibertarian.org/

Titus Valerius

Post by Titus Valerius »

Hello,

I'm extremely interested in joining your guild. I have a GM Miner and a blacksmith in the high 60's, along with some skill in carpentry and lumberjacking (I intend on GM'ing them all). I've already tried contacting Wise and Tabius on IRC, but I gotten no response. Furthemore, I've left a message on your towers message board in Moonglow. How can I become part of the guild? Thanks. The characters name is Roman. If you see me around the Britian bank, please feel free to stop me.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

[$$$] Still recruiting!! we now have Divisions, if your interested in helping out send us a message!! or join us in IRC!!