A player looking

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
elsydeon

A player looking

Post by elsydeon »

I played UO when I was young (teens) and recently learned of this shard. Just wondering how lively it is, and what kind of guild activity there is. MMOs are no good without people. Haha. I've been macroing a character up in the meantime. Are guilds recruiting? How active is this community, and the shard?

WarmApplepie

Re: A player looking

Post by WarmApplepie »

elsydeon wrote:I played UO when I was young (teens) and recently learned of this shard. Just wondering how lively it is, and what kind of guild activity there is. MMOs are no good without people. Haha. I've been macroing a character up in the meantime. Are guilds recruiting? How active is this community, and the shard?
Wlecome mate! Community is growing day by day. Best Shard this side of the Mississippi! lots of solo players, but some pretty good size guilds. NEW guild helps players grow, pm guild leaders.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Bixby Legbone

Re: A player looking

Post by Bixby Legbone »

elsydeon wrote:I played UO when I was young (teens) and recently learned of this shard. Just wondering how lively it is, and what kind of guild activity there is. MMOs are no good without people. Haha. I've been macroing a character up in the meantime. Are guilds recruiting? How active is this community, and the shard?

Welcome! Yeah we are a growing shard with lots of stuff going on in game. I recommend you get on our IRC chat as it's pretty active and a faster way to have questions answered/ get help etc.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”