Guild Town Map with Missing Island - Moon Phase Era

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Klavis Verge

Guild Town Map with Missing Island - Moon Phase Era

Post by Klavis Verge »

This is a work in progress, mainly to denote the island clearly labeled that died during the time that the new lands were put in (the outline and mass shows in client map as light blue compared to the dark blue sea when sailing over it). And I can't remember the name of the island, either...

If anyone remembers living on this island back then or remembers anyone/guild who did, please post a reply with your ruminations.

Some guilds have been omitted due to the graphic nature of their content, others out of respect of prerogatives.

If I have missed an active guild that would like to be included in my current research, please feel free to reply as well!
Attachments
Missing Island
Missing Island
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Guild Town Map with Missing Island - Moon Phase Era

Post by Huzke »

Really neat idea, looking forward to the finished product!

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

I'm liking this map already. :)

Klavis Verge

Post by Klavis Verge »

I now remember that the map had to be "restitched" when they put the new lands in...so at least I remember the cause of island deletion...now if someone just remembered the name of it....

And for those of you who have seen "Atlantis", I am including this screen I found elsewhere for your ruminating pleasures...
Attachments
Atlantis.jpg
Atlantis.jpg (38.48 KiB) Viewed 5400 times
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

"Bet" and "Zu" are not valid words of power, to my knowledge.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Thats cuz you're a bad wizard

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

Klavis Verge wrote:I now remember that the map had to be "restitched" when they put the new lands in...so at least I remember the cause of island deletion...now if someone just remembered the name of it....

And for those of you who have seen "Atlantis", I am including this screen I found elsewhere for your ruminating pleasures...

serverline border you could see trees nad rocks from another subserver but not the landmass.

also this pic is missing TG town north or skara as i had to find out recently when i walked dead through a gate :D

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

You've got the wrong location for the UoH Museum - at the moment you're directing people to an MHK keep where pkers live.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

Also kingdom of ascalon has A-V (Ascalon Vanguard) which is an order guild largest order guild there is actually so maybe should paint half the (newbie/gatherer) and half the blue order color

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12706

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Klavis Verge wrote:This is a work in progress, mainly to denote the island clearly labeled that died during the time that the new lands were put in (the outline and mass shows in client map as light blue compared to the dark blue sea when sailing over it). And I can't remember the name of the island, either...

If anyone remembers living on this island back then or remembers anyone/guild who did, please post a reply with your ruminations.

Some guilds have been omitted due to the graphic nature of their content, others out of respect of prerogatives.

If I have missed an active guild that would like to be included in my current research, please feel free to reply as well!
FYI: chumbucketonia is mislabeled as "Vesper" on your map.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

The island did exist Klavis. You weren't imagining things. OSI did in fact delete it....quite sloppily.

You can see that there is a light blue area (shallow water tiles) in the middle of the water with a straight edge on the left side that corresponds to the sliced off edge of Bald Island. Whoever was in charge of deleting the island did a poor job. They must have just used a bounding box and deleted it. Parts of the grass tiles from the island are still beneath the water in the light blue area (shallow water tiles). Then on Bald Island there is no shallow water tiles on the left side of the island. They were just sliced off and never put back in. They must have been in a hurry when they did this as they seemed to completely overlook the shallow water tiles that needed to be fixed.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

What's left of the missing island under the ocean...

[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Skrypt

Post by Skrypt »

This was a good find Light Shade