Don't afk fish

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Drunk Monk

Re: Don't afk fish

Post by Drunk Monk »

Kander wrote:The last time i was in jail the amount of ore and wood number wise was out of this world and there was a nice stack of ships and other random items.
Har Har Har @ pirate locked up and checking the evidence locker
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

oh yea that room is nice. i was locked up for running to the hill in green acres.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Yoda wrote:Any time you see someone AFK resource gathering, please page using the help option in your paperdoll and we will check on it.

Just make sure to not kill the person before reporting them!

:oops:

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

When I was in there last year that room was covered up the ceinling on every tile with bags and ingots. Surprisingly not as many bags as I thought had a ridiculous amount of weight but there were a few with 5-10k stones

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Kander got me while fishing at work, I have a small screen so I only check UO every couple of minutes and the rest of the time I am browsing. I make a couple of calls, check back on my fisherman and bam, I am sleeping with the fishes lol. Good catch buddy :)
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

WiseOne wrote:Kander got me while fishing at work, I have a small screen so I only check UO every couple of minutes and the rest of the time I am browsing. I make a couple of calls, check back on my fisherman and bam, I am sleeping with the fishes lol. Good catch buddy :)

your welcome sir :)

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

i would drag some ingots and ask them to send me out