Level 5 on number 5 typical day at the Office

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Raodin

Level 5 on number 5 typical day at the Office

Post by Raodin »

A level 5 on number 5. Typical day at the office.
Attachments
Portobello_2-6_06.39.jpg

LiquidFire

Re: Level 5 on number 5 typical day at the Office

Post by LiquidFire »

i have seriously got to gm cartography and start doing this, nice pic.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

lol Liquid I just saw your sig and realised I've murdered both your fishermen before ;)
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

needs moar boat full of dragons
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Chainsoar i believe you have killed both my fisherman many times over, i usually just sit and let you end their lives, then have another char recall there and res, ive seen you try and tele the body to find nothing but boots, i never keep the keys on me or the boat. Anyways good luck on your pirating.

As for main topic, i finally GM'ed cartography and i have happened to get 2 lvl 5 tmaps to this little gems of an island, and i have yet to do both but the first one was a major crash and burn, died 3 times, as for the above stated, i just recalled to boat with otehr char and ressed, rinsed, and repeated until i bagged all the treasure and gold, i though lvl 5's brought more gold, but after selling the junk which was most of it, and keeping the gems for my collection and scrolls, i made about 17k on every lvl 5 i have done, proabably closer to 20k if i sold the gems and scrolls. Anyways keep up the good work my fellow Treasure Hunter, may your shovel dig up chests with ease and the loot be epic and worthy of the dangers that come with.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III