LOLLLLLLLLLL

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Sin Cloud

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Post by Sin Cloud »

made my day hahaa
gg buddy.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: LOLLLLLLLLLL

Post by advanced1 »

ha i will and ill also keep ur characters loot that died outside when i banned them
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

advanced1 wrote:ha i will and ill also keep ur characters loot that died outside when i banned them
chump change regs man.. those regs were DEFINITELY worth the laugh i got :P

Alias Valenwood

Post by Alias Valenwood »

So you're that secure that you let people get into your CY and drop what 40-50 WW's on your recall spot? Too pro man, that definetely beats anything you've done to anyone. I also guess I should keep handing out those runes, support the people I love? ( That's you :) <3 ) But anyways Cloud and me might keep using your courtyard as a stable, thanks man.

Alias Valenwood, lil brother of Magnus Valenwood

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Alias Valenwood wrote:So you're that secure that you let people get into your CY and drop what 40-50 WW's on your recall spot? Too pro man, that definetely beats anything you've done to anyone. I also guess I should keep handing out those runes, support the people I love? ( That's you :) <3 ) But anyways Cloud and me might keep using your courtyard as a stable, thanks man.

Alias Valenwood, lil brother of Magnus Valenwood

you sound like a douche

Alias Valenwood

Post by Alias Valenwood »

Then that's too bad isn't it? Obviously you don't know that banks is a Dbag too? Or are you just trying to get a rise out of me? Don't involve yourself in matters you know nothing about.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

This is way funnier...

Btw Sin I know your brother is young man and still exploring his sexuality but I think it would go a long way, if you told him to atleast make one male character. I think a sex change operation is definitely in his future.

Stop Snitching
Attachments
Snitch.jpg
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

gf. its ur only chance of ever killing my red. wont happen again
and you're pathetic for talkin shit bout a 15 y/o kid. goes to show how low you go

Mizlock

Post by Mizlock »

I guess Sin Cloud isnt that secure either, gota owe it to the fish steaks...

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

I like how the wyrm took it a step further and decided to take his pants as well. Bravo.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

yea he pretty much got butt raped by a gang of WWs lol

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Atleast im not low enough to snitch on my friends... have a nice week, adept warrior

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/195536

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

[quote="advanced1"]Atleast im not low enough to snitch on my friends... have a nice week, adept warrior

the hell you callin a snitch dude you dont know shit what the fucka re you talking about you low life piece of shit

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

woah dude stop raging its just a game...

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

the hell you talkin about snitchin on my friends or you just makin some more shit up