629 sheep, Sheep farm!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Kamul Easterling

629 sheep, Sheep farm!

Post by Kamul Easterling »

I dont need to say too much!

:lol:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!

In this case its 629....
Attachments
megafarm22small.JPG

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 629 sheep, Sheep farm!

Post by azheman »

How the heck?!

Kamul Easterling

3 things are needed..

1. Patience,

2. Dedication,

3. An absence of griefers!

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Impressive... but don't you know that factory farms result in lower quality wool?! Furthermore, you should hope that your sheep are not exposed to foot-and-mouth disease.

cA has a lot of work to do (or do you have a permit?). We don't want UOSA to become farmville :D
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

the bazookas wrote:cA has a lot of work to do (or do you have a permit?).
There exists no such permit for this type of farm, nor will there be any issued. It is sad to see these poor sheep treated in such a way. These sheep-mills only lead to genetic defects due to over-breeding. This is why our home sheep permits are a such a good idea. An associate will inspect the premises and make sure your facility is up to code. This way the sheep can be happy and productive. It takes a highly trained touch to tell the difference between the wool produced in an approved home facility versus free range.
Once again it won't be easy to see these sheep euthanized, if they haven't been already, but it has to be done. Call us not griefers, call us ethical animal lovers who are not afraid to make the tough decisions.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I can imagine this farm could be cleaned up pretty readily by a man running up and down the isles pooping out greater explosion potions as he goes :) Somehow I'm seeing that old "bomberman" game in my head.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I just got a report that this illegal sheep husbandry operation has been successfully shut down. For future reference, [cA] monitors all such operations for the safety and health of both the citizenry and sheep of UOSA. In the future, please consult us in the construction of such operations and be sure to obtain all necessary permits. Further information can be found here.

Sincerely,

chumbucket
Department Head
Department of Sheep Husbandry
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Where is PETA when you really need them, or him?
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Kamul Easterling

the bazookas wrote:Impressive... but don't you know that factory farms result in lower quality wool?! Furthermore, you should hope that your sheep are not exposed to foot-and-mouth disease.

cA has a lot of work to do (or do you have a permit?). We don't want UOSA to become farmville :D

Can i say bullshit, and screw you?

Sorry, too direct??

Why would i pay anything to a lowballing selfserving evil free loading guild, who's soul purpose is to piss people off..

Also, you might get 1 or 2 morons whom go for it.. but maybe youll get more by not bullshitting and spreading lies..

Quality of the wool is the same as everywhere else.. npcs give me 37gp per wool, wherever i get my wool from.

And the only desease ive found that my sheeps get.. Its the Griefer deasease and the cA desease.. explained easily.. jealous morons who try to destroy your work, whom take pleasure in others discomfort.

I acutally tried to stay polite in this message.. so if anyone think I was harsh... think again! I restrained myself!

PS: Chumbucket, if you had gone past kindergarden, you would learn how to read... this picture is from a farm from 2 weeks ago.. U didnt just get a fake report about it being just closed down.. why you people have to be such artards!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

FU*KIN BAAAAAAAAAHH !!

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Rose wrote:Image
lol... is that a TMNT character? Looks like it could be... possibly something from TMNT IX? (of course I lost track after III came out back in the early 90's)

Kamul Easterling

Rose wrote:Image

FU*KIN BAAAAAAAAAHH !!
This is a 1 in a million chance of when you grief and destroy a sheep farm.. you can have a dead sheep resurect as the god: Sheeps of Rage :)

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Your dedication and patience are indeed impressive...
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Kamul Easterling

WiseOne wrote:Your dedication and patience are indeed impressive...

:) tyty

although some people have called me crazy! :)

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

trash talking cA, something entirely pointless and ill advised to do
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE