Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Causa Mortis

Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

Post by Causa Mortis »

Get back under your bridge!
Attachments
teratroll.png
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

Post by nightshark »

cool story
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

I think hes getting mad, had to call in backup this time.
Attachments
teratroll2.gif
teratroll2.gif (213.38 KiB) Viewed 21283 times
teratroll3.png
teratroll3.png (250.54 KiB) Viewed 21283 times
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Malice is known for calling in back up, he never fights fair hence why people make fun of him. If i remeber right the last time I talked to him he said he had more kills on this server then anyone, but forgot to mention that most of those deaths came from spawn, afk killing and running to IRC for help in a 1vs1. Apparently ganking and afk killing people gives him a boner since girls can't.

Nice pics tho I laughed in real life.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:Malice is known for calling in back up, he never fights fair hence why people make fun of him. If i remeber right the last time I talked to him he said he had more kills on this server then anyone, but forgot to mention that most of those deaths came from spawn, afk killing and running to IRC for help in a 1vs1. Apparently ganking and afk killing people gives him a boner since girls can't.

Nice pics tho I laughed in real life.

People don't have fair gentlemen's duels where they pace off with their backs turned counting the steps?

*THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET*

THIS CANNOT BE!

Malice and his buddies are one of the few PvP guilds that actually field day in and day out. Stop being anti-social miscreants, get some friends, and go out there and play a Massively MULTI-PLAYER Online RPG.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

So basically what your saying is if he can't play fair no one should? Good advice *cough*

Funny thing is malice runs to irc and guild for help in one vs ones and still seems to die in terra lol.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:So basically what your saying is if he can't play fair no one should? Good advice *cough*

Funny thing is malice runs to irc and guild for help in one vs ones and still seems to die in terra lol.
Running to IRC for help is better than running to the forums to cry. :wink:

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Light Shade wrote:
Teh LawL Firm wrote:So basically what your saying is if he can't play fair no one should? Good advice *cough*

Making fun of someone is not crying & running to irc for help is just pathetic. Shows where you stand since your all for it :). Malice is a newb and died haha end of stoy.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:
Light Shade wrote:

Making fun of someone is not crying & running to irc for help is just pathetic. Shows where you stand since your all for it :). Malice is a newb and died haha end of stoy.
You were absolutely crying complaining about the fairness of wizard duels online and you do it in countless other posts. Malice and friends have been out their fielding against anyone that wants to play for years. They stick to what they're good at, group PvP. If you want Trammel Duels, this isn't the shard for you.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

DEAR GOD

HE WENT TO IRC TO CALL FOR ASSISTANCE FROM HIS GUILD IN A GAME WHERE YOU FORM GUILDS WITH PEOPLE YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME WITH?

IS THERE NO END TO THE TRAVESTIES MALICE IS CAPABLE OF

tl;dr lawl firm thinks his posts on the forum have more impact ingame than Malice actually doing things in the game
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

I was crying about the fairness of wizard duels? wtf lol... where do you nerds come up with this stuff. Malice is a tool, he got pwned a few times in terra keep and you being his mommy coming to the rescue to defend him doesn't change it. Just makes you a tool too lol.

& Java the hut (chainsoar) must think after all this time that trolling will work on me. I mean you actually have to get off irc and play the game to make any comments.

Pro

Post by Pro »

it's Jabba the hut, not java you absolute retard.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

THE HUTT
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

pizza hut

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:I mean you actually have to get off irc and play the game to make any comments.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.