Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Teh LawL Firm

Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Must of really hit a nerve with Malice, 3rd time hes tryed to gank me

I know my castles sexy but you don't have to spend your entire time on uo trying to gank me so you can feel better about yourself getting owned... or do you?
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Man, that one de ja using is hideous!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Ratliff-TG

Post by Ratliff-TG »

You looted us about as much as a dung beetle does when he makes off with an Elephant's shit.
Could this guy make any more irrelevant posts... a screen of people outside your castle?? What is next almost kill shots ? "I took a screen of my journal you were at 18% and i was a TWENTY FIVE I totally won."

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Ratliff-TG wrote:You looted us about as much as a dung beetle does when he makes off with an Elephant's shit.
Could this guy make any more irrelevant posts... a screen of people outside your castle?? What is next almost kill shots ? "I took a screen of my journal you were at 18% and i was a TWENTY FIVE I totally won."
Keep telling yourself we looted jack lol, you guys didn't even know we hit the kegs till we told you so imagine what else we got, also there was two of you and i had no weapon lol i was marking idocs.. . I also take screen shots too if you haven't noticed and Almost doesn't count.

Only people sticking up for you guys is your own guild lol, the rest of us are having a laugh at your expense so Untill we get bored we are going to keep it up :)
Last edited by Teh LawL Firm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Actually now that I think about it I going start a TG Comic strip lol

mfred
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by mfred »

i'm sorry, i'm confused... when did i cut anyone out of a pic or take credit for a solo kill? You said i cropped a pic specifically to cut someone out, so i posted the full pic showing that i didn't... your inferences from that action are your own.

you looted a couple kegs by siphoning off the pots from behind a table wall (kegs we looted from someone else).. anything else you looted was crap we left on the floor from pvping... lol, i hesitate to mention that last part because we really do appreciate the help cleaning our floors.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

mfred wrote:i'm sorry, i'm confused... when did i cut anyone out of a pic or take credit for a solo kill? You said i cropped a pic specifically to cut someone out, so i posted the full pic showing that i didn't... your inferences from that action are your own.

you looted a couple kegs by siphoning off the pots from behind a table wall (kegs we looted from someone else).. anything else you looted was crap we left on the floor from pvping... lol, i hesitate to mention that last part because we really do appreciate the help cleaning our floors.
you lost give up we won lol..

Bee

Post by Bee »

For the record fag boy. I am in Fts, a guild at war with tg. So once again you talk non sense

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Noone cares what guild your in, The fact is you made a stupid comment about Malice being the Best field pvper (which made us laugh alot) and saying we are mad because he "Probably killed us 1000 time" so we started a thread of him dieiing. I made you look stupid showing he's not the best field pvper dieing to gm weapon while he was loaded with magic jewlery, power+ 25 hally dped and still died. Then got his guild house looted on top of it. Just stop posting you looking really stupid.

Bee

Post by Bee »

Only people sticking up for you guys is your own guild lol, the rest of us are having a laugh at your expense so Untill we get bored we are going to keep it up :)[/quote]

Hummmmmm looks like you were the one stating only his guild was sticking up for him.

As far as making me look dumb, even fat chicks get laid once in a great while. Just because you got lucky once. Don't mean shit.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Almost PvP for l337 Forum Warriors:

Note: The only people moving and PvP'ing are [TG] Members.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

Bee wrote:Only people sticking up for you guys is your own guild lol, the rest of us are having a laugh at your expense so Untill we get bored we are going to keep it up :)

Hummmmmm looks like you were the one stating only his guild was sticking up for him.

As far as making me look dumb, even fat chicks get laid once in a great while. Just because you got lucky once. Don't mean shit.
if it wasnt for fat chicks, id never get laid.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Bee wrote:Only people sticking up for you guys is your own guild lol, the rest of us are having a laugh at your expense so Untill we get bored we are going to keep it up :)

You're an idiot. End of story, no matter how much proof we give, you got it in your head Malice is a God among men in pvp .. If you really believe that then there really is no sense arguing with you, you're beyond help.

I guess this happens when you're working with a total of two brain cells.. unfortunately for you one is lost while the other is still looking for it.

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

I'm not on either side but I gonna have to give the win to TLF.

1. multi kills on malice
2. looted there shit from house (this what won it lol)

sounds like a win to me? it dont really matter if he ''didn't get shit'' getting you house looted while your inside it is total newb shit.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

lol, first of all.. didn't you guys quit? I don't see why ya'll are still posting in here if you don't play this server lol..
and dude... mal·ice/ˈmaləs/
Noun:
The intention or desire to do evil; ill will.
I don't see "fair" in there at all...
and even then him using magic items that were PUT in the game for a reason... why cry about dying to such? Yes I've killed people using GM while they're rocking power/vanq hallies too.. but out of ALL the people out there, TG are always down for a fight.
Whether they are outnumbered or they are the ones outnumbering their enemies. They are always out there fielding.
And although they die sometimes...
They STILL are coming back fighting..

And that's why I give respect out to Malice and all TG members because they don't care how many #s there are.. they will fight to the death!

Lawl, I understand you like fair 1v1s with GM weapons and such man, an equal fight.. but this is Ultima Online..
One of the most RUTHLESS and VICIOUS games out there to date even being a 15 year old game.
If you're not using magics, get with the program bud... because it's just blood spilled either way.
I rarely use invis.. and I never use teleport or reflect.. but damn it if I don't, I do use heavy hallies.
It's just to get that much closer to blood spilled.

War dude.. get yourself a crew, and fight "unfair" like everyone else.. it's a dog eat dog world out there brother. Man up.