All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules


Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Post Rep: 2
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:28 am
Posts: 743
TG will gank the shit out of you and they will put up their two against your 5. It doesnt matter they just want to pvp.
Malice has fought me 1v1 when he has had other people online,

They just play UO , a lot of people here prefer to play IRC and Forums thats okay too.

_________________
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above


Top
 
These Support SecondAge
Links open a new window.
UOSA Donors & Subscribers do not receive these ads.

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Post Rep: 1
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:32 am
Posts: 4520
Lambo wrote:
TG will gank the shit out of you and they will put up their two against your 5. It doesnt matter they just want to pvp.
Malice has fought me 1v1 when he has had other people online,

They just play UO , a lot of people here prefer to play IRC and Forums thats okay too.

I'll vouch for all of this. Malice and Co. seem like stand up dudes to me, and I've seen them charge into just as many fights that were unbalanced against their favor as vice versa.

_________________
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Budner wrote:
Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Kind
Post Rep: 1
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 5:53 am
Posts: 216
Location: Right behind you.
This is old. -_-

I've gained some respect for them since OP. Witch got derailed to the whole guild and not just Malice whom I enjoy fighting now.

Also I don't think lawl plays here anymore.

_________________
Image
IRC = Tater
#new <--- new player assistance IRC channel


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 am 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:02 am
Posts: 1969
I've never had a 1v1 against Malice without extra TG's running in from the side a minute in.

_________________
nightshark wrote:
Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.

SirPsychoSexy wrote:
Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 am 
Offline
User Rep: Good
Post Rep: 1
Good
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:40 am
Posts: 1285
Location: Nottingham (uk)
[Uhh] Eo wrote:
I've never had a 1v1 against Malice without extra TG's running in from the side a minute in.


LOL you actually play out of server wars :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 am 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Post Rep: 2
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:02 am
Posts: 1969
Don't be upset Apoc. I'll stop teasing you about the guys your wife fucks, I promise.

_________________
nightshark wrote:
Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.

SirPsychoSexy wrote:
Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Good
Post Rep: 1
Good
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 am
Posts: 1558
Malice is my best friend

_________________
Image
Braden wrote:
I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.

[Uhh] Eo wrote:
If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Post Rep: 1
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:55 am
Posts: 1342
TG is always a fun fight. Being ganked or not... keeps me on my toes at all times.
Keep it up TG <3 :D

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:06 am 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Post Rep: 1
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:28 am
Posts: 743
TG is one of the few guilds left that actively pvps.

I wish we could get some people out there or some of the other groups to start pvping.

Its obviously they want to get out, theres some groups that pk but not really pvp :/

_________________
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:14 pm 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Post Rep: 1
Trustworthy
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:48 pm
Posts: 2485
I agree with the last few things that have been said. TG will always fight. Ask NWO, we fight them 2/3 vs 6/7 all the time.

And yes, we will also fight you 3v1. Doesn't matter. If you're orange/grey/red/sometimes blue, you will get attacked.

I commend people like Lambo and his guild, MV, Banks, etc. that put up good fights. We trade blows quite frequently. They also will fight outnumbered. We need more people like this.

I have no respect for guilds like pCp who refuse to come out of their tower and experience real pvp, even when they have more numbers.

_________________
Image
www.azheman.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 am 
Offline
User Rep: Good
Good
 Profile

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 pm
Posts: 732
azheman wrote:
I agree with the last few things that have been said. TG will always fight. Ask NWO, we fight them 2/3 vs 6/7 all the time.

And yes, we will also fight you 3v1. Doesn't matter. If you're orange/grey/red/sometimes blue, you will get attacked.

I commend people like Lambo and his guild, MV, Banks, etc. that put up good fights. We trade blows quite frequently. They also will fight outnumbered. We need more people like this.

I have no respect for guilds like pCp who refuse to come out of their tower and experience real pvp, even when they have more numbers.






Ya this is true A++

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:52 pm 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
User avatar
User Rep: Good
Good
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 4550
tbh malice is probably the person i fought the most on uosa. if you cant find anyone else to fight you can always chase malice from brit gy to brit xroads, because he's online 24 hours a day 365 days a year

_________________
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Unsung
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm
Posts: 433
nightshark wrote:
tbh malice is probably the person i fought the most on uosa. if you cant find anyone else to fight you can always chase malice from brit gy to brit xroads, because he's online 24 hours a day 365 days a year


lol


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:52 am 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User Rep: Kind
 Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 am
Posts: 936
i think anything teh lawl firm says people will go against it for example if he says man im glad theres no trammel here the whole shard will be shit talking him telling him how great it would be to have trammel here rofl def one of the most hated on the shard

_________________
Image
Timelord wrote:
Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.


http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Unsung
Post Rep: -1
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 12:32 am
Posts: 528
People hate logic what can I say, but I don't play here anymore. t2a era was to boring for me, especially with no events and being limited to a tank all the time and a dexxer if you had the gear for it. I gave my accounts away couple months ago & I've moved on to better :P. We are now on a new server dominating and making blaise & A^T cry.

_________________
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Support Second Age: These links Open in a New Window

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Extended by Karma MOD © 2007—2012 m157y