Dead noobs ITT

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Bee

Re: Dead noobs ITT

Post by Bee »

I am with cman, not a single kill shot of anyone that would actually fight back.
Only thing i see is a guy who killed afk macroers, and newb bards trying to make some gold.

I would be embarrassed to post these pics ...

I would compair it to saying " I won a bronze medal in the special olympics"

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Hey! He also got my half-afk naked tamer!!

Eo, always a pleasure to die to you. I don't think I lost anything, and I think you ressed/healed so I continued taming.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

Bee wrote:I am with cman, not a single kill shot of anyone that would actually fight back.
Only thing i see is a guy who killed afk macroers, and newb bards trying to make some gold.

I would be embarrassed to post these pics ...

I would compair it to saying " I won a bronze medal in the special olympics"
You realize there is a complete difference in competitive pvp and pking right ?

Its a common misunderstanding that they are extremely connected somehow. Although I know Eo and he is one of the better pvpers around here. But if he is pking he is doing exactly that killing any blue he sees, fighting dirty, using the element of surprise, using mobs to his advantage, or whatever it takes to kill that person. He can use whatever weps he wants and kill whomever he wants. HES A PK.

What do you suggest he do stop and ask everyone if they would like to fight drop a stone wall and go?
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Bee

Post by Bee »

I don't have a problem with killing all the blue and whatever other newb he kills. I agree that's pking. But he's out here putting it in a slide show like he accomplished Somthing special.. And in truth 10000000000 kill shots against newbs you PK'ED, is not worth one kill shot of killing a quality pvper 1 on 1. That's all I am saying. The screenshots are not impressive.

CmaN

Post by CmaN »

Bee wrote:I don't have a problem with killing all the blue and whatever other newb he kills. I agree that's pking. But he's out here putting it in a slide show like he accomplished Somthing special.. And in truth 10000000000 kill shots against newbs you PK'ED, is not worth one kill shot of killing a quality pvper 1 on 1. That's all I am saying. The screenshots are not impressive.
^

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

You guys are missing the point. I know I am killing noobs in these pictures. You must feature in one of them if you're that upset. The whole process, from capture to upload on this site, is automatic. Imgur even makes the BBcodes for me.

Lambo is right - when I'm out PKing, all I am looking to do is slay noobs. I'll do anything to get them, and if I track you, you're going to be killed, but I also mostly I stick around to res, heal and invis them on their corpse when I'm done.

Having said that, they aren't all noob slayings. The good ones just get lost in them. Here are some good ones from the last batch - remember I am playing with 190 short terms and fighting outnumbered.

1. This is definitely my favorite. It looks like a huge gank on a blue, but I am soloing here. Thats 6vs1 - I killed one and got away. 5 of them were red. Nice trap fellas..

2. Here is a 3v1 where I dropped all three - time stamps show this took two minutes and the full screens are in another thread if you're keen to see.

3. Another 3v1 at Poison Eles - this time one escaped.

4. 1v1-ing a noob red. Not amazing, but Cman wouldn't do this with 190 short terms, that's for damn sure.

5. Chased this guy into his house from Destard. Did I mention I know how to trigger a double hit? Cause I do - and I did it to this guy. Both swings hit and I had a nice vanq hally... see ya later.

6. This was another 3v1 (two on screen) - shocking noobs though, pretty much just noob slaying here. I only got one of them though.

7. This was a 2v1 and a 1v1 at the same time. I was finishing up with the two dexers when Causa Mortis arrived and attacked me. He isn't pictured here. Causa actually seems like a decent player to be honest. I'd been looking for a fun fight at Hedge maze for a while so was glad to have this fight.

8. And just cause I know how much it agitates you, here's you dieing again CmaN.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I had a nice fight against Casua at the hedge maze which I ha to cut short due to lack of enough pouches against a GT weapon. He's very good with the teleport items and the hedges. I'm not used to using mine, so I'm not as fluent.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

lol @ cman talking trash. seriously the biggest joke of a "pvper" since uo's inception. runs more than malice with 1 main difference.. he never kills anybody
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

nightshark wrote:lol @ cman talking trash. seriously the biggest joke of a "pvper" since uo's inception. runs more than malice with 1 main difference.. he never kills anybody
And i swear to god he has hiding on his mage template.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Hah I thought that too until I checked his MyUOSA actually. He just uses the hide-around-the-rim-of-a-house trick.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I've looked at MyUOSA as well, but my mind rejects the notion that someone would have perfected "hide on the foundation of a house" and added it to their mage pvp skillset.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

What? You hit your Hiding hotkey, when you're next to a house. It's not rocket science. Saved me from countless skeletons that escaped the Britain graveyard to chase my lumberjacker in 1999.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I'm familiar with the mechanic...that wasn't my point. Which was that I don't even have a hide hotkey on my tank...nor will I ever.

If you have, or worse, need a hide hotkey on your mage. Just hit the [X] and walk away.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Ur so badass!!!

Jason-

Post by Jason- »

Thread title is spot on. I've never heard of any of these people. Made for a good 8 minutes though.