Last Man Standing in Hythloth

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Last Man Standing in Hythloth

Post by nightshark »

The only rules were "recalling is disqualification". Anything goes! I had to cut it a bit short by casting Earthquake as a sudden death timer.

Congrats to Eo as the winner - he gets a tower deed! Damien came a second place after being slaughtered following an earthquake.

Went very smoothly, there were no rules about looting, you could full loot if you wanted to, but I think everyone respectfully left everything on their victim's corpses.

<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Last Man Standing in Hythloth

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

woo! was epic. if anyone wants to organise anything like this again im down.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Glad my quick death was well documented haha. But seriously, good event, was a fun little impromptu clusterfuck. Should do stuff like this more often. Thanks Nightshark.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

mfred
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by mfred »

zero rules? this was a free for all? but people could be vented up and 321 dump if they wanted?... or was everyone in vent together? cross healing? im confused (it happens a lot)

looks fun, either way :)

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

was a free for all.. me and damien teamed up when there was 3 left but woud attack each other when we lost the other person
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.