What happens when I stumbles across an afk cliff diver

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Angel

What happens when I stumbles across an afk cliff diver

Post by Angel »

So I am running around Brit and what do i stumble across but a cliff diver! Doing what I do best, i investigate a little closer, and it appear that they are stuck in some sort of trance. None of my calls seem to get a response, so I start stealing their bandies. I usually dont really mess with stealing bandies, they are kinda gross and not worth it, but if there are 1800 just standing there without anyone noticing you stealing them... well, you get the picture. Afterwards I waited to see if this guy would break out of the trance or if he would just keep on jumping to his death.

It was taking a while, so I went to see a show.

After I came back it was almost time... I tried to stop him, but it was of no use.

What happened next was incredible. Out of nowhere, world renowned PK Monk fires a single arrow that does the dirty deed.

A legend in his fine bone armor, Monk wastes no time dismembering the body.

Sorry Durial, you have become the first victim of the Angel chronicles. Thanks for the nearly 2k bandages, legs of lamb, and an entertaining show. You might try an "If HITS>" on your macro next time ;)
Let this serve a warning to you all! Angelique will not hesitate to 'relieve' you of any spare gold, jewels, regs, rune books, treasure maps, vanq weapons, etc. if you are standing around AFK with them on your person. She is very cleaver and knows of more than one way to get the item she is after.
Cheers boys :wink:

dirk smallwood

Re: What happens when I stumbles across an afk cliff diver

Post by dirk smallwood »

haha nice story

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

That was great! Thanks for sharing your adventure

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

that is wonderful, now we know that the thief angelieque is le terrien :(
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Ambidextrious

Post by Ambidextrious »

I'll be taking to bandages back sir.

Durial

Post by Durial »

Yea, story eh, story of some foul person who cant fight someone at there keyboard because they are a warm fuzzy taint. The End. I like that one better. I have plenty of other stuff to say to you just can't say it here.

Angel

Post by Angel »

Wow. You were afk... in a public place... what do you expect? Especially with such a low population you are just begging to be messed with. There are plenty of cliffs to jump off of out of town where i never would have found you. Its all in good fun my man. I even tried to throw in a little role play for you. If you don't like it, stop me! :P

Durial

Post by Durial »

Not all of us can play 20 hours a day man, I have to work 12 hours a day 6 days a week
and take care of a kid so throw me a bone. I mean yea if i would have dont something foul to you i would expect it but, I didnt and usually I help people in any case If you are a Noob to this shard, BeWare Of Year 10 old kids, they kill you while you sleep "MAMA I killed someone". That's all this story tells me.

Angel

Post by Angel »

Fair enough. I did post this as a warning... I don't know about the 20hrs a day or the "kiddie" thing though. And neither do you. I took the time to put the strip together to help add to the community here. Which, even though you don't like it, includes thieves and evil doers of the such. You can only blame Monk and your poor choice in location for your death.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

You are monk *Frowns*
Lord Of Trinsic.

Angel

Post by Angel »

Well duuhhh. the story had to have an ending. I am just trying to stir shit up a bit, while making it simi RP and fun. thats what this game is all about. Now people know that angel will pick them dry when they are stupid enough to go AFK with anything valuable, in Britain of all places! They will also know that Monk has tasted blood... Like i said earlier, its all in good spirit and fun, no need to get pissy and call me a kiddie. Why don't you make a rpv of you hunting me down and getting revenge? :D

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

pretty funny, ya i understand it was in good fun. but durial really has alot on his plate IRL and it would be appreciated to leave him alone at least :P, cant take back what you already did and the Story is pretty funny. but ya read the RP section about thiefs you could be interested.
Lord Of Trinsic.

Ambidextrious

Post by Ambidextrious »

Help the community by killing someone in town? You're a tool dude. Don't worry about it though. Karma is always working.

Angel

Post by Angel »

Hmm... it seems you missed the point. I have not been the one name calling here. I have just been doing this in good fun, honest. As far as a "tool"... sorry, if you really knew me you would know that that is far from the truth. I never claimed to be "helping" the community by killing someone, I said that I am trying to ADD to it, aka create content for others to view. I do a lot of other things to "help" the community. Try taking a clue from some of the first posts in this thread and enjoy, ITS IS A JOKE! HA HA! If you truly must complain about this, then you obviously were never around during the real T2A when life was dog eat dog serious business. Isn't that what we are trying to recreate? How hard is it to macro someplace private? I am sorry, but if you can't play with the big boys, go to the child's table (Trammel).

As for karma, I too believe in magical fairies and astrology!

Ambidextrious

Post by Ambidextrious »

Angel wrote:Hmm... it seems you missed the point. I have not been the one name calling here. I have just been doing this in good fun, honest. As far as a "tool"... sorry, if you really knew me you would know that that is far from the truth. I never claimed to be "helping" the community by killing someone, I said that I am trying to ADD to it, aka create content for others to view. I do a lot of other things to "help" the community. Try taking a clue from some of the first posts in this thread and enjoy, ITS IS A JOKE! HA HA! If you truly must complain about this, then you obviously were never around during the real T2A when life was dog eat dog serious business. Isn't that what we are trying to recreate? How hard is it to macro someplace private? I am sorry, but if you can't play with the big boys, go to the child's table (Trammel).

As for karma, I too believe in magical fairies and astrology!

Haha your statement once again is lacking in any knowledge. Sure, in T2A it may have been as you said, Dog Eat Dog, however, what happens to when that Dog bites off more than he can chew? It may have been a joke. However, it was VERY uncalled for. Knowing that you wouldn't kill him, or anybody for that matter, if it would have been early and people were around. You, along with many other players on this Shard (No Offense to shard of course), think you can attack the newer players or players who are trying to better themselves by improving there skills without repercussions. All that said, I'm done with this childish argument that you are clearly wrong in. I hope you have fun with your characters and if I ever catch you AFK, I'll be sure to kill you, the repeatedly rez you and kill. Have fun.