What happens when I stumbles across an afk cliff diver

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Dupre[THG]

Re: What happens when I stumbles across an afk cliff diver

Post by Dupre[THG] »

Tis not the way of the knight.
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Angel

Post by Angel »

Ambidextrious, aside from misspelling your own name(maybe done on purpose?), you are completely wrong in your response. How are my responses lacking in knowledge? It would be nice of you to point out what knowledge it is you think I have missed.

VERY uncalled for? thats your subjective opinion, what if i were to say that I think unattended macroers are "very uncalled for" and 'ruining the game'(just an example), and that they should face the consequences? that would be my opinion. The great thing about this game is that if you don't like something/someone, do something about it!

"Knowing that you wouldn't kill him, or anybody for that matter, if it would have been early and people were around." Wrong again sir. I really don't think you have read, or at least understood, what I have previously posted. Time of day has nothing to do with it, I would have done the same thing on the other side of the clock.

I do not think that I can do this without consequences, so you are wrong there too. What is with all of these false assumptions you are making about me? How do you know that I think I can "get away" with this, or that I wouldn't kill people earlier in the day? Do you believe that you have psychic powers on top of your oh so positive karma? One of the MAIN REASONS I posted this was to liven up the server and get more people after me. I am not scared of a little conflict, that is what drives this game. I would hope that there are consequences for my actions.

If you havent noticed, people die in this game. I die everyday. There is a special place that starts with a T that is just perfect for you if you want to never be pked.

See how I did that? I read your response, analyzed it, corrected your many wrong assumptions, and used my brain. No name calling about it, no baseless assumptions. So if you would like to stop having a "childish argument" and start having a real, grown-up world discussion, feel free to try again.

BTW I don't rez kill people, but apparently you do. Good luck with that one.

Edit: N/M
Last edited by Angel on Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

You mistook me, i posted after Alphas post, him saying i will kill and repeatedly res kill is not the way of the knight, your a thief not a knight :P
Lord Of Trinsic.

Angel

Post by Angel »

Oh, sorry Dupre. I thought it was a little strange... :lol:

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

Tis Alright, Had ye stolen from me though, id have ta track ya down and youd serve trial in my courtroom!
Lord Of Trinsic.

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

stop being fucking pansies. You died, big deal, get over it. It was a funny little story and I hope it happens more often. Heres an e-tissue. Cry over it why dont ya?

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

See that comment was highly unnessecary, i believe the convo was over.
Lord Of Trinsic.