Hey, look! PvP!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Freight Elevator

Hey, look! PvP!

Post by Freight Elevator »

2/11/2013

Lots of pvp tonight I know other people have some good screenshots! Post 'em if you've got 'em!
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Sin Cloud

Re: Hey, look! PvP!

Post by Sin Cloud »

Fun shit

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Good fights. Poor butters...

The Town Drunk

Post by The Town Drunk »

Congrats you sync dropped on me in 2 3v3s with u, Lambo, and Sin and the other one u all just ganked my bard. BTW did I mention the people in your screen shot that I was 3v3ing with are 25 days old with low magery no pots and haven't played in 10 years? Managed to almost kill all of you multiple times and lasted about ten mins in each 3v3s? LMAO. Give them a month they will cross heal me better and you will start getting rolled by us daily.
Halbu: Don't know if you realize this but I've killed more pvpers 1v2, 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 than anyone else on the entire shard.
TownD: LOL

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

GFs!!!
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

I'm looking forward to the attempt Town.

Freight Elevator

The Town Drunk wrote:Congrats you sync dropped on me in 2 3v3s with u, Lambo, and Sin and the other one u all just ganked my bard. BTW did I mention the people in your screen shot that I was 3v3ing with are 25 days old with low magery no pots and haven't played in 10 years? Managed to almost kill all of you multiple times and lasted about ten mins in each 3v3s? LMAO. Give them a month they will cross heal me better and you will start getting rolled by us daily.
k
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

The Town Drunk wrote:Congrats you sync dropped on me in 2 3v3s with u, Lambo, and Sin and the other one u all just ganked my bard. BTW did I mention the people in your screen shot that I was 3v3ing with are 25 days old with low magery no pots and haven't played in 10 years? Managed to almost kill all of you multiple times and lasted about ten mins in each 3v3s? LMAO. Give them a month they will cross heal me better and you will start getting rolled by us daily.

Town Drunk why cant you just say good fight? instead you want to have a full story on why you died and tons of excuses.

Man its a game

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Won't happen ^

Freight Elevator

I just want people to get on oranges more. I was getting a little worried when there was 800+ logged on and still nobody to fight! I encourage others to post pics..I know some of my group died a few times last night but we don't care..was the most action I've seen in a while here. I even have a pic of me missing a heal for Eulogy haha!

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

I agree, Freight. I also appreciate not killing my mount when you guys pwned me...twice...

Good fights.

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

^ Para Bellum is outta town :P
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Ratliff-TG

Post by Ratliff-TG »

lol ganka, his disdain for mounts would make you think as a child his mother had an extramarital affair with one while his father was away on business and the Nay Nay sounds still haunt him till this day.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Ratliff-TG wrote:lol ganka, his disdain for mounts would make you think as a child his mother had an extramarital affair with one while his father was away on business and the Nay Nay sounds still haunt him till this day.
What he said.

Also, with para bellum out of town..explains the lack of CmaN sightings....

Freight Elevator

Nah I saw CmaN invis recalling the other day.