Kister vs Halbu

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Kister vs Halbu

Post by Ragancy »

You can't say I "fought like a dexer" this round considering I let you meditate mid-fight. GF nonetheless.
Attachments
Mister Kister_3-3_23.10.jpg

Halbu

Re: Kister vs Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Good fight, sucks for me that I lagged on that last gheal. Easy win! =p

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Halbu wrote:Good fight, sucks for me that I lagged on that last gheal. Easy win! =p

LOL you always lag when you die FAIL

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Halbu wrote:Good fight, sucks for me that I lagged on that last gheal. Easy win! =p
classic.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

tree stumps, where do i find this option in razor?

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

It's a client side .MUL hack.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

Im assuming its for performance? I dont lag with trees but then again i dont use windows 98.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

It's for newbies. That's what it's for.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

okgoace wrote:Im assuming its for performance? I dont lag with trees but then again i dont use windows 98.

There's no difference in performance, people probably do it thinking it makes running through the forest and grabbing health bars easier. They might not understand how the tree grid works though.

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

i find the tree hack makes chopping trees 100% better.

TC

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

lagged on a gheal while at 4% health? it'd be one thing if you were at 30 or more, but even if you lagged hardcore on that spell at that time, you were destined for a dirtnap prob 95% of the time.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

One of the most vintage excuses in MMORPG history.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Mirage wrote:
One of the most vintage excuses in MMORPG history.
Throughout the years of UO pvp excuses, many were telling the truth lol.
lagged on a gheal while at 4% health? it'd be one thing if you were at 30 or more, but even if you lagged hardcore on that spell at that time, you were destined for a dirtnap prob 95% of the time.
I've fought Kister many times, he's never once come close to defeating me with his hally, harm, hally, harm, hally, harm tactic. It's just way too easy to heal through that the whole fight especially on the field, how could I die without lagg or disconnection?

Sorry for insulting peoples pvp tactics especially Kister/vainglorious since he's a pretty cool guy, but it makes our shard look bad.
Last edited by Halbu on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

what are typical combos? have not yet offically pvpd here yet

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

okgoace wrote:what are typical combos? have not yet offically pvpd here yet
I'm practically the only mage on the shard that actually uses and kills people with spell combos. I won't go into how it works, it's more difficult than ever to use combos since most mages hit as fast as dexers(hally spam bug). Not only will you get interrupted a lot from constant hally but your opponent won't meditate even if his mana is 15, people think it's better to continue hally spamming...screw having enough mana for 3 e bolts and a lightning lol.

People seem to think that 15 mana is a lot because they can cast so many harms, just goes to show how amateur a lot of the mages are. Harm is a last resort yet people use it here like it's their main spell rofl.

Mages are too lazy, impatient or flat out ignorant to learn the old school pvp tactics they have forgotten and prefer to be a dumbed down dexer-like version of the original 1999 mage.