Majestic Videos UO soundtrack Restoration project. -

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
okgoace

Re: Majestic Videos UO soundtrack Restoration project. -

Post by okgoace »

MajesticWire wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:All I gotta say is.. the reason people run is because they're not grouped up like Majestic/TG and how MW was.
Find a group to play with and you won't have to worry about gank and/or running. Of all the times I've fought Majestic, they've stayed on screen and either took one of us out, or accepted the loss of their own.

I respect these guys as PvPers and am looking forward to more PvP when I get back from my break.
I will be recreating MW (as it was originally intended - a PK guild) and will also be making a war stone.

Btw, I'm still out there guys, we still fight. I'm just under a new character :)

Let's keep the warring going on this server, continue to gank to push people to either quit their guild or force them to get a crew and fight back!

Good fights guys, as always.
For sure Sin thanks alot. Looking forward to the return of MW!
Such a bad time u decided to hold a break thou :D.. we need the action and server needs a kick in the ass now when so many new players around.

best movie ever.

Mulahey

Post by Mulahey »

Could anyone please be so kind to upload the zip with remastered UO mp3s majestic shared in the first post? His link is not working anymore. I have PM'd him to no avail. Haven't tried IRC though. Thanks!

Werther: "Better die logged in than to never have logged in."

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Mulahey wrote:Could anyone please be so kind to upload the zip with remastered UO mp3s majestic shared in the first post? His link is not working anymore. I have PM'd him to no avail. Haven't tried IRC though. Thanks!

Solved. i do read my pm :)
“Sir, we're surrounded!” - “Excellent. Now we can attack in any direction!”

Majestic YouTube Channel
A Ulitma Online channel a tribute to Ultima Online! The Best game ever made.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticUOIPY

Mulahey

Post by Mulahey »

Yup, thanks for that. I forgot to mention you PMd me later on and I can enjoy this great upload! Many thanks again!

Werther: "Better die logged in than to never have logged in."