Majestic Videos UO soundtrack Restoration project. -

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
MajesticWire

Re: Majestic Videos UO soundtrack Restoration project. -

Post by MajesticWire »

darkmalus wrote:i thought it was pretty cool video but pretty lame pvp considering in almsot every fight you had more ppl then your opponents.. just saying good video tho
Thanks for feedback.

What is lame is no PVP :D and all the blue on this shard!

We are indeed ganking some people in this video. but most of the fights are even matches to start with, people just run away to much and offscreen and they end up alone dead!.. ´remember its a fast edit kill video dont wanna make movies of ghosty and cman runnin away on there horsese all day.

The People we fight on GY have blue healers allmost every fight or people trying to take count on us.
Beside that we are at war with all guilds that wants a war with us, and i should remind you all ´- that a 4 man group in UO is a tiny group.
The problem on this shard is its more a roleplayer shard than a PVP shard.
To many forgets to form guilds and make new friends, when this happends the shard turns into trammel like status, cuz here only like 3 PVP guilds have more than 3 people in em and thats just a discrease for UO.
SIMPLY to few guilds PVP on this shard. :(

I can say in the video 70% of the fights were even fights.. not our problem people run like bitches instent of staying inside screen trying to get some sync or heals done.
Only 2 guild so far have giving us a good decent fight mainly TG also MW before it was disbanded these guilds had actually active members in it respect that.

It sends us back to where trammel was added, a downfall of UO-. Now is that what we want here at t2a. PLUS to much running on this shard.!

Sorry for the Poor spelling and grammar.
“Sir, we're surrounded!” - “Excellent. Now we can attack in any direction!”

Majestic YouTube Channel
A Ulitma Online channel a tribute to Ultima Online! The Best game ever made.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticUOIPY

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Pirul wrote:I think it's awesome you put the music up, that's awesome.

Only thing that really takes away from all this, IMHO, is so many client mods. Neon hallies, square health bars and supersized flameballs are really a turn off for me.
Glad u like the music hope people can use it, so it dont go to waste.

I remember back in the good old days, the classic Ice staff in the bright blue neon color. Thats how I got my idea for my halberds I always love those damn staffs :D and i relly tought that i would make my videos unique.

How can a modified health bar ruin the video. makes no sense to me.

The old EB graphic is so hard to see. I decided to change it for a better experience when watching the videos. I think it rocks. :)

Its such a old game and im relly not that impressed with any of the graphics.

Im still pretty convinced that most people understand its a privat modd since no one else in the video use any neon colored gear. MY channel have tons of views and many people writing me askin about shards i always used the same modd and no one relly complained about it.

The main things i wanna show in our videos is what kind of server system is in place is it UOR OR T2A plus alot of action fights pvp idocs people lossing their stuff, in a world with allmost no babypens in it.

So hard to even find a decent UO video on youtube with awesome PVP and high resolution. So i dont think a modd will ruin what im trying to do here. 8)

Majestic YouTube Channel

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Especially in group fights where you ventrilo-synch you have to offscreen...maybe you should try life on the other side of the gank for a change. If you give them a chance to offscreen you were probably trying to combo big like you were in a tourney instead of on the field. When you go out to PK you are usually buffed up, geared up, and expecting the target to be usually ill prepared to handle or in a situation where he is at a disadvantage.

If you are getting dumped on and take it your guildies will throw rocks at you when the first hally stike knocks you dead.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

I love this too much running stuff. You expect soloers to just sit there and die to your voice chat gank? What a bunch of bew shee... Give me a break. Every /m\ fella runs or calls in the gank if I catch them alone (which is fine)... Just spare us this everyone runs garbage. You and your boys run with the best of them.

Ps. I like your video ;)
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

I played with (well, against) Majestic on our last server and there was much more trading sycs/healing where as here seems to be a lot of off screening to heal. I really think it's just a different style of play that is justified by server mechanics that is quite frustrating to get used to.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

All I gotta say is.. the reason people run is because they're not grouped up like Majestic/TG and how MW was.
Find a group to play with and you won't have to worry about gank and/or running. Of all the times I've fought Majestic, they've stayed on screen and either took one of us out, or accepted the loss of their own.

I respect these guys as PvPers and am looking forward to more PvP when I get back from my break.
I will be recreating MW (as it was originally intended - a PK guild) and will also be making a war stone.

Btw, I'm still out there guys, we still fight. I'm just under a new character :)

Let's keep the warring going on this server, continue to gank to push people to either quit their guild or force them to get a crew and fight back!

Good fights guys, as always.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

i want to join in on the fun.

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

lol nice

jimi.hendrix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by jimi.hendrix »

nice video wire, there are some pretty nice actions inside.. :)
im havin a blast again on this shard.
long life to secondage.
<SPANKY> I wanted a damn xplo pot to hit a blue
<SPANKY> so fricken bad.
<SPANKY> i wouldve rofl coptered to trammel.

Unex

Post by Unex »

How do you make that energy bolt look like a street fighter fireball? :)

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

First, you need a callous and complete disregard for the purity of Ultima Online. Then google.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Freight Elevator wrote:I played with (well, against) Majestic on our last server and there was much more trading sycs/healing where as here seems to be a lot of off screening to heal. I really think it's just a different style of play that is justified by server mechanics that is quite frustrating to get used to.

Yeah i agree with you Freigth. and damn we had our battles thats for sure man :D good times.

I was wondering about why there aren't any events anymore : ctf and ladder system and also GM run events.. i understand that the auto system was running everyday before, and that might have ruined it. cuz thats to much.
It would be awesome to have something similar to the old system, but only like a couble of times a week.

Server missing some small events that can gather people like when the serverwar is happening..

Events on the same time and loaction, gives people that have a bizzy life a way to plan being on at that hour.
The population will be gather at these times, fights will go on after and before these events take place..

Always just amazed me that UO shard Owners doesnt see it as a nessary thing to have.

Majestic YouTube Channel

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Malaikat wrote:First, you need a callous and complete disregard for the purity of Ultima Online. Then google.

Its relly quite simple. What you need is a program called Uofiddler..
Its like a starcraft editor like the once u make maps with. :D

UO is so old so its very simple hehe. find pic replace pic. done

Majestic YouTube Channel

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Sin Cloud wrote:All I gotta say is.. the reason people run is because they're not grouped up like Majestic/TG and how MW was.
Find a group to play with and you won't have to worry about gank and/or running. Of all the times I've fought Majestic, they've stayed on screen and either took one of us out, or accepted the loss of their own.

I respect these guys as PvPers and am looking forward to more PvP when I get back from my break.
I will be recreating MW (as it was originally intended - a PK guild) and will also be making a war stone.

Btw, I'm still out there guys, we still fight. I'm just under a new character :)

Let's keep the warring going on this server, continue to gank to push people to either quit their guild or force them to get a crew and fight back!

Good fights guys, as always.
For sure Sin thanks alot. Looking forward to the return of MW!
Such a bad time u decided to hold a break thou :D.. we need the action and server needs a kick in the ass now when so many new players around.

Majestic YouTube Channel

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

jimi.hendrix wrote:nice video wire, there are some pretty nice actions inside.. :)
im havin a blast again on this shard.
long life to secondage.

Word Jemi!

Majestic YouTube Channel