N-S looted for the 4th time? Maybe 5th

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: N-S looted for the 4th time? Maybe 5th

Post by Matty »

Malaikat wrote:It died of shame.
ROFLOL

Downs

Post by Downs »

killaboy wrote:lmk when you actually get something worth something from me.
I got about 14,000 regs from that house. Thats basically the only thing that you possess that's worth something. Add the 1000 cloth, 500 ingots, about 10 chests, and the paintings to be sold on my vendor and it's easily 50k plus i pulled from your tower.

And yes, you fufilled a ton of Matron's shard rules
killaboy wrote: N-S WILL BE RETURNIN ON A SPECIFIC COUNT DOWN. BEWARE
I'm assuming your specific countdown will be on 4-20-13 (cause of weed and hitler no doubt) & you and your friends will bless this shard with racism, ignorance, and bad pvp for a brief time until you tire of bards and lock pickers beating you guys
Last edited by Downs on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Hey don't hate on weed just cause it shares its birthday with Hitler.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

Dont hate on hitler just because of a dark period in his life.

Rigby

Post by Rigby »

killaboy wrote:haha that was a stolen dragon and i wana thank you for takin alll thats shitty shit out. if you wana really rob some one dont bother wastin time in there shitty loot house try going for there main. im in chaos find me there and try your shit. theres a reason for poor security and thats becuz is a public house for alott of people soo congrats on your poor excuse of a great robb. lmk when you actually get something worth something from me. so yet again thanks for the clean up you just saved me hours. N-S WILL BE RETURNIN ON A SPECIFIC COUNT DOWN. BEWARE

Let me clean this up for you dude.

Haha, that was a stolen dragon. I want to thank you for taking all that shitty shit out. If you want to really rob some one, don't bother wasting your time on their shitty loot house. I am in Chaos, find me there and try your shit. There is a reason for poor security. It is a public house for a lot of people. Congrats on your poor excuse of a great rob. Let me know when you get something of value from me. Yet again, thanks for the clean up. It saved me hours.