A Perfect Earthquake !

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A Perfect Earthquake !

Post by Ohm »

Halbu wrote:Very nice, see anything is possible with spell timing. :wink:

Now if people would learn to time spells in 1v1 instead of wasting all their mana mini healing while mindlessly hally cycling. :idea:
Halbu, you should just keep this quote^ and save yourself the time of re-typing it every time you make a post
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

I will forever defend the position of all true magicians, especially after watching the Retro vs Scieter 1v1.....holy guacamole son.

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

Halbu wrote:I will forever defend the position of all true magicians, especially after watching the Retro vs Scieter 1v1.....holy guacamole son.
He brought an anatomy character to a boss fight.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Scienter wrote:
Halbu wrote:I will forever defend the position of all true magicians, especially after watching the Retro vs Scieter 1v1.....holy guacamole son.
He brought an anatomy character to a boss fight.
lol, well that changes everything. Looks like he needs better poise and endurance!

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Retro is not anatomy.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

....but he won that fight because of his perfect hally cycling.

Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.