[silly] The Quest for the Sartorial Splendor of Sosaria!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Caerwyn

[silly] The Quest for the Sartorial Splendor of Sosaria!

Post by Caerwyn »

Proving to myself (yet again) my complete and utter lack of anything better to do with my allotted time on this Earth (or Sosaria, I guess), I once again have taken it upon myself to end the horrible scourge of modern day Brittanic Life:

Ugly Clothing.

Wont someone think of the unspawning children???

On UO, anyone can be some idiot griefer, and many can be notorious Player Killers. But, you only have ONE Wizard Ninja Tailor, secretly stalking Sosaria!

Amazingly enough, when I leave pouches of (all GM) clothing in strategic locations (okay, usually around WBB), most people don't just run and deposit them in the bank, or immediately sell them to the NPC tailors. For the most part, they actually PUT THE CLOTHES ON!

And always, I'm luring nearby. Invisible and taking screen shots!

Let's begin!

Here is The Unsavory Grendel Gotcha, looking somewhat less unsavory in Ice-Blue. I guess I Gotcha this time! :lol:

I caught the Unsavory Ashley, looking lovely in a deep blue kilt and doublet. Surprisingly enough, I came back the next day and she was still standing there!

The Scoundrel Laverna, astride her mighty Ostard and looking amazing in yellow-gold!

The Scoundrel Darkness Prince, looking even more Princely (and Darkness-ly?) in this Blood-Red cloak.

The Illustrious Lady New York, astride her Llama and wearing this lovely Plum Cloak.

The Honorable Hermione Granger, shedding her school robes for the splendor of this blue-grey cloak! Dumbledore would approve, I think! 8)

The Honest an ogre, in this eye-catching Plum-berry purple!

The Great Portobello, looking even greater (and possibly more mushroom-y) in this attractive Forest Green cloak!

The Good Washington, filling out that armor and that Ostard with a strikingly simple grey Cloak.

That's all for now, although I have more pictures to share soon! Who will be next? If you see me on the streets of Brit lurking around and hiding under the eaves of buildings, I might have a bag for you! :) Remember, real friends don't let friends play UO while wearing ugly clothing.

Caerwyn, Wizard Ninja Tailor of UO :twisted:
Sooner or later, everyone returns to Ultima Online.

Nadia

Re: [silly] The Quest for the Sartorial Splendor of Sosaria!

Post by Nadia »

These are great :)

Caerwyn

Post by Caerwyn »

Nadia wrote:These are great :)

Why... thank you! :)

This calls for **MORE PICTURES**

I caught the Glorious Vicious color-coordinating outside WBB in this blood-red Cloak!

The Glorious Korpiklanni, nearly naked but still rocking another of my blood-red cloaks!

The Famed Thesios, passing through WBB in a steel-blue cloak!

The Despicable Nathaniel, wearing my entire spring wardrobe ensemble of steel-blue outside WBB.

Not everyone can pull of lavender, but The Admirable Soggy Waffles does so in style.

Pocahontas, outside Moonglow bank, by hook and by crook, wearing an entire blue outfit.

And... just for the cheesecake:

Topless. giggity!

That's all for now. I'm currently luring around WBB, dropping silvery-blue bags with complete outfits. You may not see me, but I can see you!

Remember... friends help friends. Real friends help dismember the bodies for the reward. Friends don't let friends play UO wearing ugly clothing!

Caerwyn, Wizard Ninja Tailor of UO :twisted:

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

this is great

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Takes tailoring to a whole new level! Keep it up bud.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

I know what i must do now.. Corner this guy's market by pk'ing everyone who wears his clothing.. then hoarde it all for myself
Image Image

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Methinks that this guy is a lady.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

A wizard ninja tailor! This is brilliant! I recognised your name Caerwyn very well since I once stumbled upon one of your dressing bags. I was going to tell about it but then I saw the new pics, already showing my Franz Pfniffel disguised as the Despicable Nathaniel in your steel-blue suit! You caught me!

Later on Nathaniel was slain by a confused guard who mistakenly chopped his head off when he was about to smite a crimimal scum. However, the dress of Caerwyn lived on and another person took it and wore it with pride.

Caerwyn, thou art honoring this shard with thy presence!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Caerwyn

Post by Caerwyn »

Jakob wrote:A wizard ninja tailor! This is brilliant! I recognised your name Caerwyn very well since I once stumbled upon one of your dressing bags. I was going to tell about it but then I saw the new pics, already showing my Franz Pfniffel disguised as the Despicable Nathaniel in your steel-blue suit! You caught me!

Later on Nathaniel was slain by a confused guard who mistakenly chopped his head off when he was about to smite a crimimal scum. However, the dress of Caerwyn lived on and another person took it and wore it with pride.

Caerwyn, thou art honoring this shard with thy presence!

Thank You! Tis always a pleasure to see my "hard work" (Okay, all the crap I was doing when I wasn't watching Game of Thrones!) spread joy across the land!

This calls for, MORE PICTURES!

Just took this one today! Here's the Great Nasty Nate, in some almost-leprechaun green I found... err... somewhere.

The Glorius ViRus, on a ride by Moonglow bank in another silver-grey ensemble!

Sometimes, they run away after grabbing my gifts, but I tracked Silver Haze down (a half-screen east of WBB) in one of my last silver-grey sets.

Here's Sentinel, who took the time out from a hard day selling fish steaks to grab a green suit. He didn't wear much, but that green cloak looks great!

A two for one deal! While Rhelas was putting on this dark blue outfit, another person got in on the game!

Faramir ran off with the matching blue cap!

Here's Hillbilly, outside WBB and looking sharp!

DestructionWiz, who was with a group (possibly up to no good!) took the time from whatever plots were afoot to grab this silver-grey suit!

And we have one last one (for tonight, anyway)

Here is the Unsavory REDACTED. Apparently, my fame has spread across the land! Don't worry, all names will be changed to protect the guilty! :)

Who will be caught next, looking sharp enough to slay a Lich Lord? Just because you don't see me, doesn't men I can't see you! (and if you CAN see me, it means I f**ked up my stealth) Remember, real friends don't let friends play UO while wearing ugly clothing.

Caerwyn
Wizard Ninja Tailor of UO :twisted:

Nadia

Post by Nadia »

That foul knave Caerwyn has struck again! His dastardly attempts to step up Britannia's fashion game must be stopped...

Caerwyn

Post by Caerwyn »

Nadia wrote:Image

That foul knave Caerwyn has struck again! His dastardly attempts to step up Britannia's fashion game must be stopped...
My sartorial schemes know NO LIMIT! (except for the "I have to work, and don't play UO all damn day" sort of limit)

**EVIL LAUGH*** muahahah!

I was wondering what you were doing, after you picked up the pouch! :) I was lurking invisible just south of your position. I have pictures, of multiple people, and I'll be posting them soon.

For the record, that "Sunset Orange"-y color is a "semi-rare" NPC only color, not available in a normal dye vat. Specifically, it's hue #1545. Anything over #999 is NPC-only, and reasonably hard to obtain. (it all depends on what's spawning, and if I can get enough of it to chop up and use as raw material)

I have an amazing dark olive green, hue # 1444. Again, "semi-rare" NPC-only color. Who knows where I will be lurking next!

Caerwyn
Wizard Ninja Tailor of UO