I LOVE YOU BINK

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
DRUSK42

I LOVE YOU BINK

Post by DRUSK42 »

Capitalist

Re: I LOVE YOU BINK

Post by Capitalist »

I've killed you 19 times to you killing me once in the field (my 19 times were 1v1...), thus I feel absolutely no embarrassment. I don't take screenshots because my dick isn't small enough. You neglected to mention that I got the chest (WHICH WAS LOADEDDDDDDDDD) and the placement. G'day dipshit.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

lol its a 2v2 and you died in 5 seconds and idc bout that chest .... ahah just wanted to have some fun

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

You know, they make it where you can set hotkeys for some of those spells bud.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

*doesn't care* *comes and dies multiple times and recalls in with precasted recall on a blue char to see if it's going to fall while being attacked*
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Downs

Post by Downs »

to be fair, i chucked a purple pot at vega, which is probably why he died.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!