Adventures of me

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
memememe

Adventures of me

Post by memememe »

A bit overdue since we've been here for a while already, but gotta start some time.
The idea is to keep this thread rolling as long as we're on the server. Kinda like the Galads with http://looterslair.com/, our personal heroes from the original T2A.
I wouldn't quite call what we're doing griefing, as dry looting isn't part of our repertoire, and we do rez and gate more often than not. Heck, if you give us a good fight we're not even going to count you. We just try to keep the sandbox interesting.
metittle.jpg
metittle.jpg (15.91 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
Chapter one:

First day on the server.

We were only a few hours old. Calling in our trusty comrades "a ghoul" and "a skeleton" we were able to get our first kill!
He got a nice laugh out of it as well, as the 4 of us probably spent a good 2 minutes hitting him till he finally died!
me1.jpg
me1.jpg (135.97 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
Still growing.

Nothing spectacular, only reason this kill made it here is because it made us realize that the server really does attract totally new players. We were both hitting him and by looking at the hits it was obvious he had no wrestling, he stood firm though and got interrupted till the very end! He did get most of his stuff back though, a little gold might have been missing.
me2.jpg
me2.jpg (76.09 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
Poison and going red.

Again some older stuff. Old UO knowledge finally coming back, we remembered that DP is quite good! Mostly evil me alone trying to rack up counts.
me3.jpg
me3.jpg (241.52 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
While he did manage to go red pretty fast, we realized even faster that being red isn't for us. Not yet anyway. No pouches, no pots, half remembered knowledge of PvP and basically no funds to be able to restock constantly, the server kinda let us know that we're still at the bottom of the food chain. We macro'd off counts and decided to stay true and blue.
Last edited by memememe on Fri May 17, 2013 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

memememe

Re: Adventures of me

Post by memememe »

Chapter two:

We don't like tamers!

This was the day we found our nemesis, Tamers! And PL and eBK. Day started off with us checking the popular spawns for people. Found a tamer (Kendra) along with some other cronies camping the spawn (among them mr. Seventh Son), with 500 dragons. Elder Gazer corpses popped up like there was no tomorrow, so we assumed they wouldn't miss a little amount of gold.
We thought wrong, and who would have thought, they actually had the balls to defend their spawn against us. All 4 of them and their 1000 dragons. Didn't help that we STILL hadn't found our PvP skills, evil me was frothing at the mouth whacking some guy while I took all the punishment and didn't receive an ounce of help.
Or so some might have thought!
His clever plan was to make them think just that and then highjack one of their gates. Said and done, one less tamer in the world, all hail DP!
me4.jpg
me4.jpg (126.42 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
Getting the hang of it.

Once we had our sworn enemy, we actually got pretty good at it!
Though 3 out of 4 times the valiant good me (me, sadly) had to sacrifice himself for the greater good. We did get our revenge though!
me5.jpg
me5.jpg (180.61 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
Oh no you don't highjack our deeds!

While happily going about our business, mr. Seventh Son decided to take our spoils! Some mare was walking around aimlessly and he was going for the steal. Not going to happen on our watch though! Considering what we pulled off of his corpse, we're pretty sure he didn't expect to die.
me6.jpg
me6.jpg (83.31 KiB) Viewed 2631 times

memememe

Post by memememe »

Chapter three:

The farm mafia!

It seems that our deeds are being remembered, and we seem to be quite good at what we do!
After haggling a bit about the price we agreed upon 10k an hour, quite reasonable in our opinion! Lady Kendra had 3 nice and quiet hours of farming. And we were 30k richer.
me7.jpg
me7.jpg (74.12 KiB) Viewed 2627 times
Tamers aren't always so tame!

We're still investigating if dear Miss Kendra set these thugs upon us, or if they thought it up themselves to defend their guild mate. None the less, I died (twice!, the 2nd time was afk near my house, thanks to giving them my rune the first time) to peach and Dragon Lords II (I think) of PL. In retrospect it was fun fighting, and I feel quite bad for giving you guys counts, since it was a fair 2on2 the first time, and my own stupidity the 2nd time. So in the future, feel free to defend Kendra again, we'll be looking forward to it!
Sadly razor didn't save my screenshot button, so all I have to show for all of that is this:
me8.jpg
me8.jpg (14.4 KiB) Viewed 2627 times

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Always nice to read about some adventures! But shouldnt this be in the Tales of Adventure?
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

memememe

Post by memememe »

Hmm might be true. Missed that forum I guess. Maybe a mod would be so kind as to move this thread over to the tales forum?

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Since it looks like this thread just started, I would re-post it under ToA before it gets too long. Interesting to see such a dichotomous duo; so essentially since you have a good me, and an evil me everything that me does is neutral eh?

Good hunting!

memememe

Post by memememe »

Jupiter wrote:Since it looks like this thread just started, I would re-post it under ToA before it gets too long. Interesting to see such a dichotomous duo; so essentially since you have a good me, and an evil me everything that me does is neutral eh?

Good hunting!
Good idea. I went and did just that. Don't reply in this thread anymore please, just let it die, or if a mod sees this, you can delete this thread.
Instead go here viewtopic.php?f=38&t=50664&p=427256#p427256.