EO's mare a mind of its own? or is RatTail Lying?

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: EO's mare a mind of its own? or is RatTail Lying?

Post by Furiocity »

So, Earlier this morning Vega and i have been cool and what not. so i bought some 911's from a friend. Vega spent all his money on god knows what and asks me for a loan of 2 l deeds.Im like ok sure man. i give it to him. Then hes like yo lemme wear your sandals to rub them in bongy's face so i was like sure man just give em back.(i let him wear them earlier today too). He recalls out, ends skype and didnt respond. Then i ran into him in Nujelm' and he says this- I stole ur sandals cus u tried to scam my idoc partner. The last person i scammed was blink like 4 weeks ago for blacks. And he told me he is keeping it all. also Rammar, Farnk, and multiple others said that no one will believe me because he has high rep.- No more. Do not trust him. he is a liar, Scammer and a cheater!! So People this is not for my Payback this is to protect those of you who trust him. Be Weary.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I suddenly and inexplicably feel like having a nap.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

Furiocity wrote:So, Earlier this morning Vega and i have been cool and what not. so i bought some 911's from a friend. Vega spent all his money on god knows what and asks me for a loan of 2 l deeds.Im like ok sure man. i give it to him. Then hes like yo lemme wear your sandals to rub them in bongy's face so i was like sure man just give em back.(i let him wear them earlier today too). He recalls out, ends skype and didnt respond. Then i ran into him in Nujelm' and he says this- I stole ur sandals cus u tried to scam my idoc partner. The last person i scammed was blink like 4 weeks ago for blacks. And he told me he is keeping it all. also Rammar, Farnk, and multiple others said that no one will believe me because he has high rep.- No more. Do not trust him. he is a liar, Scammer and a cheater!! So People this is not for my Payback this is to protect those of you who trust him. Be Weary.

so lets team up on the idocs then :D

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Vega wrote:
Malaikat wrote:Once, I killed Shandra and Shawty 2v1 in a red pot/gm arena duel. True story.

Truth, I'm the guy watching.

Pftt vega how long ago was this when i first started playing lmfao ill do some 1v1's with you guys.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs