Vega gets owned 1v1.

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Vega gets owned 1v1.

Post by Furiocity »

Basically, he was talking mad shit he couldnt handle :P enjoy!
Attachments
lol_7-1_07.07.rpv
(136.31 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Capitalist

Re: Vega gets owned 1v1.

Post by Capitalist »

Furiocity wrote:Basically, he was talking mad shit he couldnt handle :P enjoy!
... my client crashed, you'll see it in the video that I just stop doing anything (on my 80 resist bard that he failed to kill three times prior)

this post is the epitome of sad, even for someone who lacks any kind of substance like pak
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

well.... I wouldn't say "owned," however you did succeed eventually, but what's up with all the spamming on Vega's part? Is he that immature in-game? - I've never been subjected to any of his "off-forum" antics....

regardless.... glad you killed him - what was the EP/Hally/Harm combo you used? Also - do you have a macro set to tele-insta hit? What is the timing in Razor? (in milliseconds?)

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

timing in razor is 0. aand i only have a macro to click the ring.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

photoshopped

Infinity

Post by Infinity »

snap he got owned!

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

rofl

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Further proof of how retarded both of you are.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.