The Art of Deception

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
BananaKush

Re: The Art of Deception

Post by BananaKush »

You run solo? did you not watch that video. Your about as truthful as Vega.. you run solo???

Me and Sincloud vs Amel, Sage, and hazy

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

Whoa hey no need for the name calling. I haven't used any cut-downs, have I? Sounds like you may be a little butt hurt :/

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Amel wrote:
BananaKush wrote:Its a real easy option Amel, just click Auto Death Screen Capture. Your partner hazy should know about that. How about we put a 2v2 together instead of measuring our epeons

BananaKush and Sincloud vs Amel and Hazy.

Do you guys agree?
No, I don't agree. I run solo and if I see a gank, I'll heal. If you have a problem with it I'm sorry to hear so, go cry to someone else.

So you run solo with Hazy, Edwin, Metaphor, and Sage?

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

BananaKush wrote:Its a real easy option Amel, just click Auto Death Screen Capture. Your partner hazy should know about that. How about we put a 2v2 together instead of measuring our epeons

Do you guys agree?
Sure, when and if Scrapper gets on ill 2v2 no problem. Until then I'll just keep playing at random times. I'm snakey that's a great word, obviously someone has gotten upset and resorting to trash talk and name calling.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Amel

Post by Amel »

Oh man, you guys are quite entertaining. Yes, I run solo. I am not guilded and do not use any voice communication with any of these players, so any spell dumps are not called. Like I said, I'll team up with anyone who's getting ganked just to make the fights a little more interesting and enjoyable. I have also fought every person you mentioned in that list Sin Cloud. Why don't you all quit bitching and moaning about all of this and just play the game, I'll be seeing you ladies on the field. Cheers.

-Amel

Amel

Post by Amel »

Sin Cloud wrote:
Amel wrote:

Do you guys agree?
No, I don't agree. I run solo and if I see a gank, I'll heal. If you have a problem with it I'm sorry to hear so, go cry to someone else.

So you run solo with Hazy, Edwin, Metaphor, and Sage?
Edit: [/quote]

So you run solo with Sin Cloud, HULK SMASH, Hazy, Edwin, Metaphor, and Sage?[/quote]

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

I group fight. See you in the field.

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

Nice solo with those 3 other people Amel. Y U DIE?!

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

BananaKush wrote:You run solo? did you not watch that video. Your about as truthful as Vega.. you run solo???

I am insulted my name is the only one without a capitol letter how rude
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Still Standing wrote:
BananaKush wrote:You run solo? did you not watch that video. Your about as truthful as Vega.. you run solo???

I am insulted my name is the only one without a capitol letter how rude
They became lazy... hazy
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Amel soloing with 3 others..
and the results are in!

Amel

Post by Amel »

pollycracker89 wrote:Nice solo with those 3 other people Amel. Y U DIE?!
Indeed it was Pancakes. I teamed up with the two other gentlemen you were taking on 3 versus 2. I had no heals from them so I died, shit happens. But I will be out again shortly. Did you want to fight me alone without your boyfriends beside you?

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Amel wrote:
Indeed it was Pancakes. I teamed up with the two other gentlemen you were taking on 3 versus 2. I had no heals from them so I died, shit happens. But I will be out again shortly. Did you want to fight me alone without your boyfriends beside you?
If we wanted to duel, we would go into a trammy GM made arena and duel...

Join a guild Amel

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

OMG-YOU DONT SAY! I have the same picture from my view. 3v2????? I will post a video of the 5 people that were on both of them before i hopped in their gate when you decided to disapear. Then it was 3v5 then another person dropped off. Dont worry the video is the proof Amel..and dont you worry it will be posted in due time.

But on my perspective of what happened? it was a clean (MW)3v4(YOU NOOBS) at the beginning itwas RONALD McDonald, Gonads, Eric, gaft and Amel yourself. But at the end It was Ronald Mcdonald, gonads, YOU (Amel) and Eric. I gota make this video pretty cool so i dont want to post the raw version. But just stay tuned.

All I know is your excuse of helping a gank? are you the attending gank? i dont mind the fights i love outnumber fights, more loot more deaths.

Amel

Post by Amel »

Sin Cloud wrote:
Amel wrote:
If we wanted to duel, we would go into a trammy GM made arena and duel...

Join a guild Amel
Sin Cloud, I don't duel. I'll just try and catch you when you're not all grouped up. Nonetheless, this thread is getting boring and repetitive. We can go back and forth all year with death screen shots, trash talk, repeat. Let's just stick to the game and worry less about what people do, what do you say buddy?