The Art of Deception

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Amel

Re: The Art of Deception

Post by Amel »

Here's some more screen shots. If you do happen to have videos to show the footage, that would be greatly appreciated. Especially the fail 3 versus 1.

-Amel
Deception.jpg
Deception.jpg (174.66 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
Above was a 2 versus 2(or 3 including Pancakes dragon) with myself(Amel) and Miller Light against Deception and Pancakes(not to forget her dragon).
3 vs 1.jpg
3 vs 1.jpg (228.22 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
This image depicts a rather interesting story. It started off with a 2 versus 1, HULK SMASH and Pancakes vs myself. Then, immediately after I dropped HULK SMASH, his boyfriend Sin Cloud came to his rescue. Nonetheless a fail 3 versus 1.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Oh... fuck it.

...and Amel thinking he can 1vs2 :lol:

Amel

Post by Amel »

Sin Cloud wrote:Oh... fuck it.

...and Amel thinking he can 1vs2 :lol:
Sin Cloud, I'm sure those pictures are saved on your desktop and give you a lot of self gratification, especially after killing a 2x character. You won't be getting many, so save them while you can. :lol: I'll be looking forward to more fights.

-Amel

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

Where is the picture of me and my dragon on my hally mage Amel because I would LOVE to see that dude. Quite formulating stories, bro.

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

I will field fight you one vs one-2v3 2v4. Which one is it?? we can throw up deeds Sharon peters *coughs* i mean Amel. We all know you didnt just start UO.

I like to make videos, but dont worry Hulk Smash legendary video is coming out. Anytime your ready come at e brah!

IM OUT`see you in the field~

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Weird... most of our kills are on your partners..
They're not 2x skills are they?

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Caught red handed man, Your guys detective skills have figured out who Amel was Scrapper in the pixel flesh darn the cover is blown. You are just too smart for us.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Amel

Post by Amel »

pollycracker89 wrote:Where is the picture of me and my dragon on my hally mage Amel because I would LOVE to see that dude. Quite formulating stories, bro.
Ma'am, if I do recall correctly you gated out. I don't have video running, or take screen shots every few minutes to brag about shit. Next time I do catch you running, I'll be sure to get my "take screenshot now" button up.

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

Its a real easy option Amel, just click Auto Death Screen Capture. Your partner hazy should know about that. How about we put a 2v2 together instead of measuring our epeons

BananaKush and Sincloud vs Amel and Hazy.

Do you guys agree?

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

If in fact your not scrapper *shrugs* id watch it with hazy hes slippery as a snake..
Last edited by BananaKush on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

Amel wrote:
pollycracker89 wrote:Where is the picture of me and my dragon on my hally mage Amel because I would LOVE to see that dude. Quite formulating stories, bro.
Ma'am, if I do recall correctly you gated out. I don't have video running, or take screen shots every few minutes to brag about shit. Next time I do catch you running, I'll be sure to get my "take screenshot now" button up.

This has nothing to do with your comment about me having a dragon. Respond with relevance please.

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

No detective skills required.. 1 + 1 = 2 in my books, pretty sure everyone else's too.

Scrapper vanishes, Amel comes out of the closet..

Not hard to figure out.. that was like Fede coming out on Scienter screaming THE GREAT ONE and denying his identity for a while.
:|

And I can't see how that has anything to do with you claiming a hally mage is running around with dragons. :|

Amel

Post by Amel »

Sin Cloud wrote:Weird... most of our kills are on your partners..
They're not 2x skills are they?
I'm not quite sure Sin Cloud. I don't worry about other players skills, alts, hair color, skin tone and all that other shit like your boyfriend HULK SMASH does. Maybe you can ask him for me, he may have the answer for you.

Amel

Post by Amel »

BananaKush wrote:Its a real easy option Amel, just click Auto Death Screen Capture. Your partner hazy should know about that. How about we put a 2v2 together instead of measuring our epeons

BananaKush and Sincloud vs Amel and Hazy.

Do you guys agree?
No, I don't agree. I run solo and if I see a gank, I'll heal. If you have a problem with it I'm sorry to hear so, go cry to someone else.

Amel

Post by Amel »

pollycracker89 wrote:
Amel wrote:

This has nothing to do with your comment about me having a dragon. Respond with relevance please.
This was in Shame bloods you moron. You were there farming with a dragon and Deception hidden to babysit you. End of discussion.