Amel: "Run, bitch!"

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Sin Cloud

Amel: "Run, bitch!"

Post by Sin Cloud »

Amel, you shoulda ran ... bitch!

Silent Killer

Re: Amel: "Run, bitch!"

Post by Silent Killer »

I was there, it's a true story
Image Image

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Oh, btw Amel..
Can't kill a 70/60/60ish mageskills newbie char? We were definitely outnumbered on that fight.. tis a shame.
I even fizzled on explosion when you died. LOL

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

Wow! from hazy to fede to farnk back to hazy LOL need I say more.

Jacko is Amel. CONFIRMED.

Now I can sleep better at night knowing ive taken out one of the filthy girls on UO.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Silent Killer wrote:I was there, it's a true story
Another true story is you need help when you pvp (guys please help me fight i cant do this alone)
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Sin Cloud wrote:Oh, btw Amel..
Can't kill a 70/60/60ish mageskills newbie char? We were definitely outnumbered on that fight.. tis a shame.
I even fizzled on explosion when you died. LOL
Why are you bullshitting honestly? I had a con lost and had just gotten on screen I wasnt even around for that fight because i was looking for where the fight had went. Out numbered? Its 4v1 macbeth isnt even flagged to you , You can see me casting mini heal to try and get my beneficial back since i had lost all bars to logging back in.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

MacBeth was on Marvin like flies on shit, 1. KpK was on Texas, 2. And whatever happened to you, regardless.. if people see their opponent's load offensive, they should be loading gheals. Zong was doing nothing but healing, being that I had not even enough magery/resist to cast/resist those spells successfully..

At a few points in those fights, Zong wasn't even around.. and it was 3vs5 or 6 at times.. til ya'll backed off us West of the Bucs Teleporter.
I shouldn't have to justify what was going on, the screenshot(s) pretty much say it all. Too bad I couldn't sneak a manual SS of me and Texas alone running for our lives from 4-6 people.

Fun, all in all. This character will not be so low in skills here soon, and will be warring. If I join a warring guild on this brand new character before Amel joins one, will be quite more of an embarrassment ontop of this what happened here.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

Hazy, yesterday was my 1st day back after 3-4 months of not playing. You initiated on me, because i was oj, and you had 2 healers, and still couldnt kill me in a "1 on 1". After the heals just became purely ridiculous, the fight eventually broke out into a 3v6 or 3v7, and we had one side healer, and Amel still got wrecked shortly after talking shit mid fight.

Also, Hazy, you're pvp skills lack, maybe you should do something called practice before you try me in the field again
Image Image

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

1V1 field fight anytime bitch, 2 healers you truly are stupid i dont run with more than 1 person ever nor did anyone even attempt to heal me until you cried for help and failed to BLUE pk me its okay that your in a war stone and still need the help of blue healers anyday anytime scammer ill fight you

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

i've called you out multiple times today, and in the past. any time you grew a pair to fight, you lost, and you know it. now, you aren't doing shit without having multiple healers, get the fuck over it, and learn to solo
Image Image

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Amel and James Dean was healing you. FROM the beginning, I was watching the whole fight.. til I attacked.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

A: James would never heal me B: Amel always stops when its a fair fight
I guess he couldn't hack it and cried for help. Coming from a guy telling me to learn to solo running with 4 people yestarday in call. This thread is about 4 of you sync dropping a 2xgm with probably 60-70 resist? Make some more shitty videos with homoerotic songs in them please.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

so, when it's 3v8, it's still not a fair fight, and u need to keep your ass healed? that's sad

also, why are you answering for amel, why wont she answer for herself
Image Image

Wiegraf

Post by Wiegraf »

jacko is embarressed that she got found out i think =\
"If by our deaths a single drop of noble blood should water the earth, they shall not be in vain."

Supra-

Post by Supra- »

rawr