N-C killing you and your friends.....and dying sometimes too

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
farnk

Re: N-C killing you and your friends.....and dying sometimes

Post by farnk »

Im not going to argue with a gy blue about pvp. Especially if you wanna acuse me of only fighting with healers. Lollerskatez

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

You've been playing with people well established in the fielding scene..

I've been training quite a few people up.. all of them far from newbs, and don't you remember.. me smoking you 1v1 the other night while you had a power hally and I had nothing but a fucking FORTIFIED MIGHT? Jesus.. talk about newb.. I don't think YOU have any room to speak.[/quote]

Smoking me is considered killing me in 1 min it took you 10 mins plus all you do is run in circles you even off screened hardcore when was doing 2vs2 last night.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Sin Cloud wrote:
azheman wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:You even failed with your 3 bot perfect sync script bullshit.
Who do you think this is?

Is it actually cryo?

I know cryo is bad, didn't know he was such a troll though.
Yes, this is Cryo. I remember him trying to get his mare back when I was in A-V, dumb ass was retarded enough to stand close to the wall for me to cast a chainlightning on him to end his misery and pain in the loss of his poor pony. Also, another time he had a boat east of the GY, stacked on every tile with WWs, only for him to be sync'd on and dropped on his own boat. L :lol: L

The shit that you type and the way you speak about yourself is borderline narcissistic, but unfortunately you cant back it up so it's more psychotic than anything......
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

FishinPro wrote:yap yap yap
Calling someone psychotic is pretty hilarious coming from you.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Freight Elevator wrote:
FishinPro wrote:yap yap yap
Calling someone psychotic is pretty hilarious coming from you.

I'm just here to brighten peoples day and give them something to talk about, while I'm bored at work....

You'll see me in the field very soon pounding your ass into the grass!!

ALL OF YOU!
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Dramacydal

Post by Dramacydal »

@Abyz Not a matter of bragging he is actually difficult to kill considering he runs around houses with wands healing
@farnk I am sorry you died because you brought a red to the gy, I never said you only fight with healers that is my one encounter with you. You take this way too seriously, because I am not in a guild and or red at the GY I can't pvp? I do not sit at the GY all day praying for a fight I go to other places perhaps when I get more established I will join a guild most likely not going to happen. You have a really poor attitude, I hope most this server is not like you nowadays.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Dramacydal wrote:@Abyz Not a matter of bragging he is actually difficult to kill considering he runs around houses with wands healing
@farnk I am sorry you died because you brought a red to the gy, I never said you only fight with healers that is my one encounter with you. You take this way too seriously, because I am not in a guild and or red at the GY I can't pvp? I do not sit at the GY all day praying for a fight I go to other places perhaps when I get more established I will join a guild most likely not going to happen. You have a really poor attitude, I hope most this server is not like you nowadays.
Go suck on a rock! You're going to be my first posted kill NOOB!!

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

He said he's going to pound some dude's ass.

Giggity
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Dramacydal

Post by Dramacydal »

@fishingpro I dont know who you are, but you seem to be one of the dumbest people who play this game with the posts you make, grow up. We have all seen this before, people who talk talk talk and are so bad they make a forum account name and wont tell who their alt is.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Azeroth wrote:You've been playing with people well established in the fielding scene..

Smoking me is considered killing me in 1 min it took you 10 mins plus all you do is run in circles you even off screened hardcore when was doing 2vs2 last night.
Smoking you is using a less than GM hally vs a power hally.. and you still lost. Learn to use your items, fool.

farnk

Post by farnk »

@dramacydal -You're missing my point, which was pretty blatant.

Dramacydal

Post by Dramacydal »

@farnk No I understand completely this sandbox game where anything can happen is not played the way you see fit, so you got upset, I will see you in game with okay enough of this back and forth talk, take care.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

10/3/2013

Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

yea we got smoked last night. no voice chat + shit connection = dead kister + dead teammates.

FT$ recruited some new gents (Gork and RZA) to hopefully even out our numbers.

GFs nonetheless
Last edited by Ragancy on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ukillme

Post by ukillme »

Ragancy wrote:yea we got smoked last night. no voice chat + shit connection = dead kister + dead teammates.

FT$ recruited some new gents (Gork and RZA) to hopefully even out our numbers.

GFs nonetheless
ROFL FT$ EVENING UP THE NUMBERS ROFL.

FT$ isn't good at Group fighting never has been ROFL. What happened when you evened up against N-C the first time ROFL maybe won 3-4 fights since the gank squad. NO heals NO caller that's worth a fuck rofl.

Get RETRO to join and call or Wire back to call if you want to be worth a fucking fuck. ROFL.

RUN TO PASS CAST WALL.

M-W IS 10 TIMES better than FT$ is right now. AB was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than ft$ ever was. CoS even got better. ROFL