N-C killing you and your friends.....and dying sometimes too

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Dramacydal

Re: N-C killing you and your friends.....and dying sometimes

Post by Dramacydal »

@farnk: 2 out of 4 of my screen shots are 1v1's throughout the night, the 3rd is a wall stopping ray from off screening, and the 4th is me jumping in on Mister Kister. Perhaps you should GTFO of here with your attempt to 1v1 me with 3 people healing, That is why i went on you guys throughout the night. "tuff guy" Karma works quickly, perhaps a little too quick for you? Red at the gy what do you expect? Cry less pvp more?

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Malaikat wrote:Image

Fern Gully called...it wants you banned for the use of horrendous client hacks.
2900 posts of nobody gives a shit
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

You mean no one on the internet likes me? I'm so crushed... =|

Fairy.

edit: here I thought that violently lashing out at strangers was the best way to make friends.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Womp womp 2901
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

You can keep count here. That sort of thing seems to entertain you.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Robbbb wrote:Thank you Monster [M-W] for the donation...Not sure how me and 4 [247] guild members owned your asses 4 vs 5, two of them were warriors and I had to heal myself!!

HAHA, SIN YOU GUYS BLOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

FishinPro wrote:
Robbbb wrote:Thank you Monster [M-W] for the donation...Not sure how me and 4 [247] guild members owned your asses 4 vs 5, two of them were warriors and I had to heal myself!!

HAHA, SIN YOU GUYS BLOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
I'm sorry, sir.. but when have you ever 'killed' me? You even failed with your 3 bot perfect sync script bullshit. Sad.

I'm training up new members at the moment, I don't mind to die. Unlike a lot of people out there, precasting recall and bolting it towards GZ at any full life chance they can.. I fight my battles, til someone dies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... cFdyRJbHg8
Last edited by Sin Cloud on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Sin Cloud wrote:You even failed with your 3 bot perfect sync script bullshit.
Who do you think this is?

Is it actually cryo?

I know cryo is bad, didn't know he was such a troll though.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

azheman wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:You even failed with your 3 bot perfect sync script bullshit.
Who do you think this is?

Is it actually cryo?

I know cryo is bad, didn't know he was such a troll though.
Yes, this is Cryo. I remember him trying to get his mare back when I was in A-V, dumb ass was retarded enough to stand close to the wall for me to cast a chainlightning on him to end his misery and pain in the loss of his poor pony. Also, another time he had a boat east of the GY, stacked on every tile with WWs, only for him to be sync'd on and dropped on his own boat. L :lol: L
Last edited by Sin Cloud on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Sin Cloud wrote:
You're welcome.. I thought it would be nice of me to donate to the newbie guild.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Newbie guild you have no room to talk.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Azeroth wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:
You're welcome.. I thought it would be nice of me to donate to the newbie guild.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Newbie guild you have no room to talk.
You've been playing with people well established in the fielding scene..

I've been training quite a few people up.. all of them far from newbs, and don't you remember.. me smoking you 1v1 the other night while you had a power hally and I had nothing but a fucking FORTIFIED MIGHT? Jesus.. talk about newb.. I don't think YOU have any room to speak.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Dramacydal wrote:@farnk: 2 out of 4 of my screen shots are 1v1's throughout the night, the 3rd is a wall stopping ray from off screening, and the 4th is me jumping in on Mister Kister. Perhaps you should GTFO of here with your attempt to 1v1 me with 3 people healing, That is why i went on you guys throughout the night. "tuff guy" Karma works quickly, perhaps a little too quick for you? Red at the gy what do you expect? Cry less pvp more?
Healers? Noone was healing me nor would they have. We (the 3 i was with) all like 1v1s whether its field or in the arena. I just always laugh at the blues @ GY who dance around and hug the guard line til it's possible to gank. What do you expect me to think of that? Pussy playing like that is on par with gy noobs like artur, eric etc. I have no respect for that lol.

Dramacydal

Post by Dramacydal »

@farnk: You attacked me with 2 people backing you once i got you down with a hally hit both Kister and Sinestro healed you so I backed out. N-C showed up about 10 seconds later and you guys got chased off and dropped. I have no problem fighting 1v1's in fact its about all I can do I have no guild, obviously you weren't there to fight solo since you came with 3 people to back you, I have no respect for that "lol".

Dramacydal

Post by Dramacydal »

At least Artur fights without healers, he just runs, purple pots stop that though.
Attachments
Dramacydal_10-1_20.59.jpg

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Bragging about killing Artur should result in a forum ban.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com