A run in with SLK (loot)

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
a swallow

A run in with SLK (loot)

Post by a swallow »

These where from last week, so i decided to pay another visit to see what they were up to and they were bringing in boxes from a boat. I thought it was from an idoc, so i searched threw 9 chest but nothing good. I decided i was going to just take the gold when suddenly i was revealed... So i took the gold and headed towards the door and got struck with an explosion. I opened to door took a few steps out and died. Luckly i was prepared to die and had a portal rdy to grab my goodies. Great times!!
Attachments
regs.png
regs.png (66.35 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Re: A run in with SLK (loot)

Post by a swallow »

i left out the black pearl, i think it was @ 9k also..
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

hahahahaha the patio?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

his tower in compassion

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

LOLOLOLOL
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

But he didn't know about the regs he killed me this morning after i looted 54k then he asked if i had gotten in before.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

He told me on vent when I brought it up. You robbed the only good one, too. :P

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Awesome! He was a good sport about it.