How did they do this?

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How did they do this?

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

There is not to be any drug references if you read the rules
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I believe Matron is a dude and not a spy novel.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Then all the better I had not looked on the persona as anything other then a character. I am beginning to see why I should not bother here. It's better to show instead of tell.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Well, a picture is worth one thousand words...and this is the SCREENSHOT thread.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Then all the better I had not looked on the persona as anything other then a character. I am beginning to see why I should not bother here. It's better to show instead of tell.

SHUT UP! Thanks now go play in traffic.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

So midnight is too late for you to fight? What's your bedtime then?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I am going out but I may be able to come in earlier...depending on what's going on irl. Yes I have a life outside of work. No I do not work at McDonald's. No games.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Lol dude pick a thread and stay with it you bounce from thread to thread with this topic, jesus christ you are stupid.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=56115
Post here Xerxes, I mean archaic and quit derailing threads with this and your stupid rambling that no one can make out please.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I am ready now. I am not going to do a class war with who has more wealth to buy better gear. I am duplicating my response as the other thread is not being shown in the section of my posts. No magic items/weapons outside of refresh pots, GM weapons. You tell me when you are ready and where you like to meet.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

We can do a geared battle on the field, this will be a test of skill only