How did they do this?

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Li Meiyang

How did they do this?

Post by Li Meiyang »

Somebody killed all the vendors at the Moonglow Mageshop (recdu) before the save.

I know you can kill NPCs with purple pots, but there were no other corpses, just the vendors -who must have been yelling for the guards. You'd think the pot thrower would have left at least one corpse behind. Sure he might have gating in and out, but killing ALL the vendors without a trace. That's pretty talented!

Or maybe let loose a Dragon or White Wyrm pet? But wouldn't that leave a dragon corpse?

How'd they do it????
Attachments
futhewuck.JPG

Pirul

Re: How did they do this?

Post by Pirul »

You don't need to purple pot. There are other ways to Town Kill. I suggest you search the forums.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

My guess is Poison.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

More like off-screen attacking

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

I can't remember the exact number of tiles (maybe 10?) but if you attack NPCs in town and there's no NPCs within the 8-10 tile radius on screen, you won't get guard whacked. You have to be 8-10 tiles away.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Correct, and the number is 9

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

I used to do this to gather blue sandles and piss off thee afk reg buyers.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Box full of purples and entice...see how they are gathered together? I bet you can do a suicidal run with a pack horse too....allah akbar. Might need to friend it :wink: (how many ideas can you get with this aye?) follow....run...all your little buddies clicking pots...it emerges from the gate. I never done this just thought it, if it works screenshot please. You have three accounts per person. That is a lot of boom.

All the fun you can have with packhorses...they make great banks for the criminal as well. A little bit of lockpicking can go a long way if you are afraid of thievery. You do have newbie picks as a thief. Just need a low end tinker carpenter.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

wait wat?

I couldn't make out a thing you tried to say. But just to prove you haven't played here in ages, you can no longer set off purple pots with other purple pots...so no taliban packies here.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

you can blow up many purples in your pack correct? It is aoe

I am talking friending a pack horse....and everyone clicking two purples before one who the pack horse follows jumps gate

If it must be in your pack to use...put it on the packhorse right away

I have not tried it. Obviously no one else had either. So try. You will have to close the target cursor.

At this point I am brainstorming, feel free to contribute.

I am sure if you friend a packhorse anyone friended has access correct?

This is something you should macro script, there really is not any room for error.

If it works the one leading the animal does not necessarily have to have involvement/ meaning no criminal timer to ress

If you are quick enough and it is strong enough you might be lucky enough to g-heal it so it can stay alive

This is a job for a task force not a lone person. I am not sure if the animal will flag grey, so it may be used to kill pets as well...if you call Guards and if the pets attack the horse. Good chance they won't if so you can do the same with npcs. Again it is not something I tried. It will aggro newly released creatures at once I am sure. Rather then trying to stir them one at a time in retaming. Which could be of benefit at IDOCs.

Oh look a huge IDOC is soon underway.... How clever if it works. Dragon Bomb for real. Luckily npc pets can not pass through others....allowing you a small chance to keep running while the carnage ensues. Your innocent runner will not be the primary aggressor. Gate the dragons and behind it your packhorse....after they are released. I would suggest pre-casting invisible before the pots or jumping gate.
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Trouble is, there are no packhorse corpses on the picture posted.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

When you entice an npc...does it call Guards? Can you at the moment it is enticed poison it if it is away from LOS from other NPC's?

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Box full of purples and entice...see how they are gathered together? I bet you can do a suicidal run with a pack horse too....allah akbar. Might need to friend it :wink: (how many ideas can you get with this aye?) follow....run...all your little buddies clicking pots...it emerges from the gate. I never done this just thought it, if it works screenshot please. You have three accounts per person. That is a lot of boom.

All the fun you can have with packhorses...they make great banks for the criminal as well. A little bit of lockpicking can go a long way if you are afraid of thievery. You do have newbie picks as a thief. Just need a low end tinker carpenter.
this is so funny. allah akbar.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:When you entice an npc...does it call Guards? Can you at the moment it is enticed poison it if it is away from LOS from other NPC's?
It does not call guards when enticed, and you can poison away from other NPC's, but each tick of poison is considered an independent criminal action, so as soon as you go back to entice another out, the first will call guards on you. Also, if you entice and poison away, the bodies will likely not be bunched up together like that.

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

step through gate, throw potion or two, step back through gate.