exposing the trash players of UOSA

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: exposing the trash players of UOSA

Post by Menkaure »

Hahahhahah
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Farnk do you manually dismount and mount? And props for playing old school and equipping the hally after using the gt axe with the mouse, that was impressively fast.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Menkaure wrote:And props for playing old school and equipping the hally after using the gt axe with the mouse, that was impressively fast.
Yeah I was shocked when I saw him do it in his other videos
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

farnk

Post by farnk »

lol i don't do that intentionally. i have toggle hotkeys set up for my GT/DB/thunder weps but sometimes tend to disarm my charged wep with my normal disarm hotkey, and in order to reset it i have to manually switch them.

farnk

Post by farnk »

[18:08] <farnk> esco goin ham
[18:08] <Vintirex1> oh no!

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

farnk wrote:lol i don't do that intentionally. i have toggle hotkeys set up for my GT/DB/thunder weps but sometimes tend to disarm my charged wep with my normal disarm hotkey, and in order to reset it i have to manually switch them.
If you just set a key to toggle you shouldn't even need a disarm key.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

farnk

Post by farnk »

Freight Elevator wrote:
farnk wrote:lol i don't do that intentionally. i have toggle hotkeys set up for my GT/DB/thunder weps but sometimes tend to disarm my charged wep with my normal disarm hotkey, and in order to reset it i have to manually switch them.
my "normal disarm hotkey" is my arm/disarm left hand, which i primarily use for equipping/unequipping my main halberd. so lets say i equip my GT axe and accidentally "disarm" it with my primary "arm/disarm left hand" hotkey, i need to reset that, otherwise instead of cycling my hally, i'll be cycling my GT axe.

comprende muchacho¿ muy bien

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

farnk down 1v1:

farnk

Post by farnk »

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Lol nice crop work there az
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

hah

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

farnk, you spent way too much time on your photoshop. mine is legit

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

haha

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

azheman wrote:farnk down 1v1:

Wow that is very sad very sad

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

farnk wrote:
Freight Elevator wrote:
my "normal disarm hotkey" is my arm/disarm left hand, which i primarily use for equipping/unequipping my main halberd. so lets say i equip my GT axe and accidentally "disarm" it with my primary "arm/disarm left hand" hotkey, i need to reset that, otherwise instead of cycling my hally, i'll be cycling my GT axe.

comprende muchacho¿ muy bien
I see. Not that you need coaching on how to pvp or anything..but why not just set a toggle key for hally with that same key and just set key to empty hands? This way no matter what is in your hand or not in your hand you will equip whatever you select?

I'm just curious if you didn't realize it was possible or just never changed it because you were used to it for so long. Would help that you never have to 'reset' any of your items mid fight but can still disarm anything you have in your hand with a single key. Plus you could set items by type so you can cycle easier.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really