exposing the trash players of UOSA

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
farnk

exposing the trash players of UOSA

Post by farnk »

i am making a video thread strictly based on exposing how bad the bad players are on here. if you want to fight like a pussy, newb or whichever term you prefer, i will be recording it and posting it here on the forums aswell as publicly on youtube.

i don't know why i haven't done this sooner, i have had bandicam in the past but just recently re-downloaded it. i've had more encounters with people invis-recalling, offscreening, calling in backup, running to guards etc in fair 1v1s than people who will actually stay and fight. i find it extremely annoying, boring and being a big waste of my time.

so how do you try to prevent this girly play? you record it, expose it and embarrass those players. maybe that will make them think twice about doing the good ole invisrecall, offscreen, call in backup, run to guards techniques in fair fights.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWFMQE ... wswLD5KzoQ
Last edited by farnk on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farnk

Re: exposing the trash players of UOSA

Post by farnk »

thanks for inspiring me to do this, ursula. you are my first victim. the description in the video explains this encounter, i don't feel like repeating myself.

there will be plenty more to come in the future, enjoy.

darkmalus

Post by darkmalus »

Really farnk ursula? Everyone knows he runs like a maniac worse then malice, azheman, ghosty, Vega, ect. The funniest thing about your post is the first month I came back you specifically ganked the shit out of me every chance you or any of your buddys got. It would go from 1vs1 to 2vs 1 to 3vs1 to 4vs1 and even at one point you and your trash players were on me 5vs1... Why don't you make a video which includes your rediculous vent conversations how you guys plan and justify ganking then whine about how there's no pvp anymore. Or the moment its even numbers you scream get out then try to recruit more players..The moment I got a few nc players to log in you wouldn't even fight unless you had a plus one player advantage in your favor... Overall just wow

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

what a noob! Lmfao

farnk

Post by farnk »

darkmalus wrote:Really farnk ursula? Everyone knows he runs like a maniac worse then malice, azheman, ghosty, Vega, ect. The funniest thing about your post is the first month I came back you specifically ganked the shit out of me every chance you or any of your buddys got. It would go from 1vs1 to 2vs 1 to 3vs1 to 4vs1 and even at one point you and your trash players were on me 5vs1... Why don't you make a video which includes your rediculous vent conversations how you guys plan and justify ganking then whine about how there's no pvp anymore. Or the moment its even numbers you scream get out then try to recruit more players..The moment I got a few nc players to log in you wouldn't even fight unless you had a plus one player advantage in your favor... Overall just wow
yes, ursula... the whole point of this thread is to EXPOSE THE TRASH PLAYERS OF UOSA, what do you think i'm doing?

you complaining about getting ganked has to be one of the funniest things i've ever heard come out of your dirty mouth. for one, the last few times we 1v1'd you called in N-C and crew. the past dozen times we 1v1'd before that you ate dirt. secondly, you are probably the most hated player on this server because all you do is run your mouth. so you're surprised people enjoy ganking you? lol

as for your accusations of those ventrilo conversations, i have no clue what you're talking about. i have fought N-C on 3-4 occasions with =U=. both us us having the advantage and disadvantage in numbers at times, that simply being because of who was logged in at the time. and me? recruiting people? you are either retarded as fuck or have me confused with someone totally different.

farnk

Post by farnk »

not 15minutes into playing the game i decided to check destard for pk's. i ran into a familiar bard who was having troubles with a red. shortly after our conversation, the bard killer (unknown entity) ran into da champ and shortly after.....ran like a chicken with his head cut off and recalled.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Turn your sound on jerk
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

farnk

Post by farnk »

Freight Elevator wrote:Turn your sound on jerk
i've tried just about every option in bandicam and still cannot get it working properly ;[

Freight Elevator

Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

farnk

Post by farnk »

still doesn't work. and i have windows 7.

i'm thinking it might have something to do with my turtlebeach headphones? idk but i gave up after trying like literally every option lol

Freight Elevator

I'll see if I can look at mine tonight. I had bandicam and it worked just bogged my shit ass comp down too much to play with. Hopefully I still have it.

farnk

Post by farnk »

that would be greatly appreciated, amigo.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Take it as a compliment farnk, these people house circling and recalling from you are not as good as you and cant handle the pressure you put on them. They fear the self proclaimed champ that is farnk!

If you were 15% better at this game you would have killed both of those guys.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

haha great idea bro
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

darkmalus

Post by darkmalus »

Rofl, farnk your so full of shit... Who cares if "ppl hate me" I play rough. You can justify that its ok for you to play like the players your making videos of all you want. We both kno the truth you little wierdo