CoS in the Field

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Capitalist

Re: CoS in the Field

Post by Capitalist »

DRUSK42 wrote:Trinitas you're Cos?!?
Mine as well be. They hold hands more than 6th graders at the movies.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

Im not in CoS I just thought it was funny that someone who dies so much was trying to post killshots lol. And vega you spend 90% of ur time on a blue and refuse to fight unless you are ganking...you should just stick with your pixel collecting and bank sitting

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

JBURNS wrote:Im not in CoS I just thought it was funny that someone who dies so much was trying to post killshots lol. And vega you spend 90% of ur time on a blue and refuse to fight unless you are ganking...you should just stick with your pixel collecting and bank sitting
You didn't sound so badass when you were slobbing all over my balls after I wooped your ass 5-0 1v1. ;)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

Pics??? I can prove i went 3-1 vs you at the GY..when I get home tonight Ill post em :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

JBURNS wrote:Pics??? I can prove i went 3-1 vs you at the GY..when I get home tonight Ill post em :)
Are you denying that I took you out 8-1 outside Destard while you ran for your life and that you beat me 3-1 in a 8x5 tile area on a dexxer?

Edit for the fans:

1-0
4-1
3-0
^ Destard

1-3
^ GY

"Damn man you're one of the best mages I've ever seen. I've only lost to a mage 1v1 two times before." - Grammar fixed Trinitas quote
Last edited by Capitalist on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

Hey i get just as many kills as yall! but i also die a lot me! i come back for me stupid me

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

Dont lie now vega..you know we havent even fought that much. I count 5 times total..I killed u 3x at GY while u got me once, and you got me 1x at Destard. I am not even counting the one where you got guardwhacked on your stat red lol. Like l I said if you have killed me 10x where are the pics? I only see 2?? Everyone knows how amazing your l33t pvp skills are haha such an epic fail..

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

JBURNS wrote:Dont lie now vega..you know we havent even fought that much. I count 5 times total..I killed u 3x at GY while u got me once, and you got me 1x at Destard. I am not even counting the one where you got guardwhacked on your stat red lol. Like l I said if you have killed me 10x where are the pics? I only see 2?? Everyone knows how amazing your l33t pvp skills are haha such an epic fail..
You're pitiful for denying it. I just lost any of the little respect that I had for you.

farnk

Post by farnk »

I just want to say; this is the type of shit UOSA has been missing for awhile. So thank you CoS and co. for this thread.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Capitalist wrote:
JBURNS wrote:Dont lie now vega..you know we havent even fought that much. I count 5 times total..I killed u 3x at GY while u got me once, and you got me 1x at Destard. I am not even counting the one where you got guardwhacked on your stat red lol. Like l I said if you have killed me 10x where are the pics? I only see 2?? Everyone knows how amazing your l33t pvp skills are haha such an epic fail..
You're pitiful for denying it. I just lost any of the little respect that I had for you.
I'm sure ole Trin is very concerned about losing the respect of a well known exaggerater that plays UO 18 hrs a day, and still can't last 2 minutes without a charged weapon.....
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

eL Oh eL, wow, less forum pvp more real pvp please.

Thanks,
Love Hazy
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Offering 108k 1v1 field fights ;)

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

GT katana. Can tell from the screenshots.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

wrathofjo

Post by wrathofjo »

In Vegas defense it wasn't GT, it was fireball. They were good fights. He won fair and square.