CoS in the Field

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Capitalist

Re: CoS in the Field

Post by Capitalist »

Malaikat wrote:GT katana. Can tell from the screenshots.
wrathofjo wrote:In Vegas defense it wasn't GT, it was fireball. They were good fights. He won fair and square.
Another brilliant moment in the life of Malaikat.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Lol. Keep grasping you pathetic virus. I own you. You're nothing. The evidence is undisputable, and littered across every forum on the board. Also, like any sound fact, the results are easily repeated.

I saw the tell-tale "stars" and coupled it with another known fact (that you don't PvP without charges) to draw a conclusion. Turns out I was wrong. Not GT but demon's breath. Boy am I ever embarrassed... what an epic blunder...

Also, you could have been cycling two and the dude may have not even known due to panic. The evidence here is inconclusive, but I went out on a limb. Kinda. It was a calculated risk.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Capitalist wrote:
wrathofjo wrote:In Vegas defense it wasn't GT, it was fireball. They were good fights. He won fair and square.
I know I'm giving you too much credit here, but I bet you banter like you fuck - one good stick followed by motionless silence until your partner gets bored and goes elsewhere. It's how all of our conversations have gone, except you're the only one of us getting screwed. Swill Bag is a more worthy opponent, and his idea of public education is skimming Hustler next to the Funions at 7-Eleven
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Rofl..

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Malaikat wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
I know I'm giving you too much credit here, but I bet you banter like you fuck - one good stick followed by motionless silence until your partner gets bored and goes elsewhere. It's how all of our conversations have gone, except you're the only one of us getting screwed. Swill Bag is a more worthy opponent, and his idea of public education is skimming Hustler next to the Funions at 7-Eleven
Epic rage.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I take it back...silence would be a great improvement on your girlish moaning.

I've never understood the "rage" angle anyway. Some things are worth getting angry about. You fired at me and I returned the volley. Also, my post was pretty coherent and succinct for the product of an altered state of mind. You can't dominate a meatball sandwich as effectively as I control a conversation. I'll turn the intensity up and then back it off as necessity demands. I'm not locked in a formal and civil debate here, I'm making a spectacle of you.

KingCo

Post by KingCo »

more spectacle plz.

wrathofjo

Post by wrathofjo »

Isn't this what this thread is about?

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

wtf is that dude raging about. Great pics guys, love me some pvp!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

malaikat is the forums royal clown

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

More fun!

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Don't kill the messenger...