The real UOSA pvp

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
BananaKush

Re: The real UOSA pvp

Post by BananaKush »

I am unable to refrain from using homophobic language on the forums.
Last edited by Kaivan on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Already in time out, but this is certainly worth noting.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

L O L
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

BananaKush wrote:I am unable to refrain from using homophobic language on the forums.
I didnt even type that.

GM FRAUD

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

BananaKush wrote:I am unable to refrain from using homophobic language on the forums.
I didnt even type that.

GM FRAUD

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I'm pretty sure that means he edited out some profane shit.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

NecroBanana

Post by NecroBanana »

Hey, I appear in one of the screenies! Thank goodness it's only as a "whois" and not spewing bile and nonsense. Seriously, what is wrong with people? They need to get laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid.

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Eh pvp is reskilling? Cause that's ur first couple of pics. I spew hate when I keep getting reskilled, but then again I don't allow myself to be reskilled. Haters gonna hate, but it's just letters on a screen.

-Delo

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

I don't get it. How does a girl fuck a horse, wouldn't it be the other way around? And how does her mother fit into it? Is that where the AIDS came from? Her mom contracted it from the horse, then passed it on to the slut when she gave birth? Does that make the horse her father? Is she a slutty centaur? Cuz that would actually be pretty sexy, except for the AIDS part.

But you see what I'm saying, there're just too many components here for a casual audience to piece together. What you need to do is streamline your narrative and edit it for consistency. Otherwise, I'm sorry to say, it's not even worth the pixels it's printed on.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

You don't make a bit of sense as usual. This is just a bunch of pics of trash talk towards one person who doesn't take trash talk well at all. But this is how uosa is and always will be. If you don't take yourself out of the picture because you are sick of this type of personal attacks, then there is no point in even making it public. People play this shard and live for trash talk here. The only people left are those not smart enough to learn another form of uo/pvp and the people who can't let go.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

Still Standing wrote:You don't make a bit of sense as usual. This is just a bunch of pics of trash talk towards one person who doesn't take trash talk well at all. But this is how uosa is and always will be. If you don't take yourself out of the picture because you are sick of this type of personal attacks, then there is no point in even making it public. People play this shard and live for trash talk here. The only people left are those not smart enough to learn another form of uo/pvp and the people who can't let go.

the irony in this statement is palpable.
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp